GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Quicky Poll: Current Gaming"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/05/02 at 20:06
Regular
What game are you playing at the moment (as in the one you either just finished playing, are playing presently or will play later once you've fired up your PC/Console)?

Me: Final Fantasy X on the PS2
Thu 30/05/02 at 21:24
Worms world party - a PSone game. However it's better for multiplayer games than any PS2 game, so me and my mates just play that.
Thu 30/05/02 at 21:18
Regular
"um..."
Talking of Amiga's can anybody remember the following games?

It came from The Desert
Wings
Swiv
Thu 30/05/02 at 21:07
Regular
The GingerLord wrote:
> SWOS- better than all these fancy 3D angles any day!

wooooooooooooooo :D

I'll be getting out my dusty old Amiga to play SWOS as soon as my exams are over.
Thu 30/05/02 at 20:57
Regular
"um..."
"Re-Discovering" GTA3

but I can't play much with the problem on my TV (a yellow mark in the corner when I try and play a game on my PS2)
Thu 30/05/02 at 20:53
Regular
I keep swapping between Project Gotham Racing & Jet Set Radio future.
Thu 30/05/02 at 16:57
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Pro Evolution Soccer on PS2 (still, after about 5 months)

:D

Also Metal Gear Solid 2 a bit.

It's not quite what I like, but I still find room to play it sometimes.
Thu 30/05/02 at 16:02
Regular
"I like cheese"
Mine was Racer Revenge on PS2, but it will soon be Medal Of Honor: Frontline on the same console.

Although I am doing rather well with SV Werder Bremen on Championship Manager...
Thu 30/05/02 at 14:22
Regular
"I love Dave music"
SWOS- better than all these fancy 3D angles any day!
Thu 30/05/02 at 14:12
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I'll be starting GTA3 on the PC soon as it arrived in the post today (sheers SR!!), I've already finished it on the PS2, but it's that good!

I'm also currently playing Smash Bros Melee, Rogue Leader, Monkey Ball, ISS2, Wave Race and look foward to Pikmin coming soon :-D
Thu 30/05/02 at 14:04
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
I will be playing Jedi Knight 2 on the PC.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.