GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Quicky Poll: Current Gaming"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/05/02 at 20:06
Regular
What game are you playing at the moment (as in the one you either just finished playing, are playing presently or will play later once you've fired up your PC/Console)?

Me: Final Fantasy X on the PS2
Wed 29/05/02 at 20:06
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
What game are you playing at the moment (as in the one you either just finished playing, are playing presently or will play later once you've fired up your PC/Console)?

Me: Final Fantasy X on the PS2
Wed 29/05/02 at 20:10
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
GT3 for me.
Wed 29/05/02 at 20:10
Regular
Ditto - FFX.

Read your review - it was quality, congrats on the win
Wed 29/05/02 at 20:12
"...Unicef pennies.."
Today I have mostly been playing Gran Turismo 3 for PS2

:S

Not sure why really. I just get the bug from time. Shall begin the damn near impossible mission of trying to get my gold passes on the special license one of these days!
Wed 29/05/02 at 20:21
Grix has been playing Smash Bros Melee, that Nintendo fighting thing, and I've been playing poker.
Wed 29/05/02 at 20:31
Regular
This week I have been mostly playing Jedi Knight II on my mates computer, because mine's too crappy to run it. And I got me a purple lightsaber. Cool.
Wed 29/05/02 at 21:09
Regular
Super Smash Brothers Melee. Period.
Wed 29/05/02 at 21:16
Regular
"everyone says it"
Super Smash Bros Melee...

for five hours today with three mates.

That ruled.
Wed 29/05/02 at 21:33
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
Jedi Knight II: Outcast
Halo Multiplayer - via link cable with 8 players which was superb
and
Road Rash II on Megadrive! i got urge to play a bike game and didnt have anything else so dug out the old Sega hardware, id really love a next gen update of this.....
Wed 29/05/02 at 21:43
Regular
Roadrash was made for the N64...Never got round to actually buying it though...Really wanted that as well...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.