GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"For all rudies..."

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/05/02 at 19:16
Regular
Thats JSR talk for a gang member. :P

Anyway, I would like this topic to be one for all JSR talk, knowedege, tips and help.

I'll get the ball rolling...

I recently completed the story mode of the game but however im having a bit of trouble doing certain challanges and finding tapes.

Where on earth is the secret tape in Chuo street?
How do you complete the long grind in Dogonzala hill or something.

Thats just 2 questions I need answers to, i'm sure i'll find more later.

And feel free to ask me any questions about the game, you never know I might know something you don't.

So, get chatting and lets help each other out in this huge game!
Tue 23/07/02 at 09:40
Regular
garbe123 wrote:
> I know there are quite a few un-lockables but it is
> really worth £40?

Well for me personally, 70 hours gameplay is well worth 40 quid.
In fact I could play through it all over again, and I definately will.
Like Mantis I'm a fan of the series - I also played to death JSR on the Dreamcast.
Only Crazy Taxi 3 will better JSRF for me. (I must have clocked at least 200+ hours game-time on Crazy Taxi 2.)
I think my favourite games are "arcade-style addictive high score" games, and that's why the JSR and Crazy Taxi series' are my two favourite games.
Like Mantis said, it's about personal taste.
Mon 22/07/02 at 23:34
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Well, I really enjoy the gameplay of JSR, and in ways the original was more fun and had the classic feel to it. I'm a fan of the series but it's ok if you're not.

If you don't think you will enjoy it, then don't buy it. Everyone has different tastes.
Mon 22/07/02 at 19:36
Regular
I still haven't if to get this game or not. I rented the game and completed the story mode in about 20 hours, but I never really got into the game and I don't know if it is worth getting or not. I didn't really enjoy it becuase I felt rushed into completing it before the rental was over. I know there are quite a few un-lockables but it is really worth £40? I know Mantis and Nomad are crazy about this game so I suppose you will recommend it straight away, but if I didn't enojy the rental what enjoyment will I get out of buying it?
Mon 22/07/02 at 18:39
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
*Yawn* I done all that months ago... :P

Well done mate, feels good doesn't it. I think it took me all around 45 hours im not sure.
Mon 22/07/02 at 18:29
Regular
Thanks Mantis.
Funnily enough, I sussed it soon after I asked the question earlier. :)

I've finally unlocked everything - every skater, every graffiti soul, jet rankings on all the test runs - I've clocked up 70 hours game-time.

JSRF is definately one of the best games I've ever played.
Mon 22/07/02 at 18:13
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Yea I remember, this one is very tricky. Basicly you have to wallride the entire way up, which is hard enough but if you fall you have got to do it all over again.

Get a small run up, jump against one of the walls, wallride then quickly jump again onto the next wall straight ahead, you should move slightly higher upwards.

Keep wallriding in circles untill you are at the top, there are a few platforms for you to land on to get a breather.

Its quite tough. Good luck.
Mon 22/07/02 at 15:52
Regular
Mantis, have you got all the Graffiti Souls from the Tokyo Underground Sewage Facility?
Because I just can't get one solitary Graffiti Soul, and I need it to unlock the stage so I can play it in the Test Runs.
I'm sure you said you've unlocked everything?
I've unlocked every stage and every skater apart from this one.

It appeared when I completed the 150 tricks and it's on the map at the top of what looks like a tower [NOT the main tower in the middle of the area].

On the wall is written "B2", but it's a dead-end, but when I look up I can see platforms. There's water coming out of vents on the floor.
There's another similar dead-end corridor and room adjacent to it.
It's near where a crocodile is walking about.

Have you got this Graffitit Soul?
If so, can you remember how you did it?
Is it something to do with flooding the place?
Wed 17/07/02 at 15:32
Regular
JSRF mystery?

I don't know if anyone has unlocked *everything* on JSRF [I'm sure MANTIS said he has], but I've nearly unlocked everything apart from a graffiti soul in the "Tokyo Underground Sewage Facility" stage.

It's located at the top of what looks like a tower and I can't see that there is any way to get up to it.

If anyone has got this Graffiti soul, please tell me how.... it's all that stands in the way of me completing the game 100%. Thanks.
Tue 11/06/02 at 15:38
Yea when these exams are over SR will make me a notable because of sales
Tue 11/06/02 at 08:33
Regular
Mantis wrote:
> I'm just popping this to make sure Nomad reads what's below if he
> needs to.

Yeah thanks Mantis, I've read your post and I'll go back to it soon and give it a better try.
At the moment I'm intent on completing "Endurance Season" on PGR.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.