GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I want to know some people on here"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/05/02 at 20:44
Regular
Hi I'm Chris and I've only just relly started coming on here more often, so I would like to get to know some of you.

Also if anybody is connected to MSN here is my e-mail address so you can add me.

[email protected]

Now I hope you will talk to me.
Thu 30/05/02 at 16:20
Regular
"Better Than You"
I only wanted to get to know some people.
Thu 30/05/02 at 16:13
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
This topic is crap, in so, so many ways.
Thu 30/05/02 at 16:04
Regular
"Better Than You"
Mouldy Cheese wrote:
> The Village With Three Corners?
>
> Rock and roll.

What are you on about?
Wed 29/05/02 at 21:55
Regular
"Hmmm....."
LOL

He is stoned, leave him alone Chrissy!

:D
Wed 29/05/02 at 21:52
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Chrissy.P wrote:
> AfroJoe wrote:
> Good good.
>
> Is your favourite phrase good good, because you've said it the WWE one
> that I've made.

---

No, it isn't my favourite phrase.

See?

Good good.
Wed 29/05/02 at 21:41
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
The Village With Three Corners?

Rock and roll.
Wed 29/05/02 at 20:38
Hey,
So it looks like more sibling rivalry here then ;D
Anyways, I'm weird wonder's little sister and I hardly ever post here so you don't need to bother talking to me here. I've already added you into my MSN thing so I hope we can talk soon but the chances are that I'm either depressed, lovestruck or just plain weird.
Enjoy your time here.
Wed 29/05/02 at 19:45
Non- social life eh... try [email protected]/geezyouaresadmsnguy.htm
Wed 29/05/02 at 19:27
Regular
"Link to the Future"
Just to tell you I'm me, and no, I won't talk to you. But I will if you have something intresting to say. Ahhh forget it, I'll talk to you.
Wed 29/05/02 at 18:40
Regular
"Better Than You"
In the WWE when Kane was in the locker room with Rock and Hogan before a 6 man tag match he was saying All the millions and millions of the Rocks fans and Hulkamainias and Kaneanites. I think Kane is a good wrestlers so I'm a Kaneanite.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.