GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Diary"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/05/02 at 19:20
Regular
I wanted to do a little experiment as part of my website. Each person on this forum has a different background and a different day. It would be good if people could just type up one day in their life, whether it be today or sometime in the past. No need to put in exact details, but it would make the entries feel more personal. Also, it doesn't need to be personal, but once again, thats preferred.

I'll add my own later when I've had a chance to think and compile. I'm not good myself at these sort of topics, but I'll try.

All replies appreciated.
Tue 28/05/02 at 19:20
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
I wanted to do a little experiment as part of my website. Each person on this forum has a different background and a different day. It would be good if people could just type up one day in their life, whether it be today or sometime in the past. No need to put in exact details, but it would make the entries feel more personal. Also, it doesn't need to be personal, but once again, thats preferred.

I'll add my own later when I've had a chance to think and compile. I'm not good myself at these sort of topics, but I'll try.

All replies appreciated.
Tue 28/05/02 at 19:29
Regular
"That's right!"
Wow, today I was thinking of suggesting something similar. I'll think about mine and I may post it
Tue 28/05/02 at 19:32
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
That would be excellent, and much appreciated. I've go to go now but I'll be back at about 9 so any posts I'll read and reply.

Thanks MJ
Tue 28/05/02 at 19:54
Regular
Up for this, but not today... I'll try and do it tommorrow.
Tue 28/05/02 at 20:51
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Thanks a lot both to Grix and Mojojojo. Any other diary entries would be gratefully accepted.
Tue 28/05/02 at 21:10
Regular
"Better Than You"
I'll think about what to put and post it tomorrow.
Tue 28/05/02 at 22:17
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hmmmmmm...let me see.

Go on then! :-)

(If i remember - my memory is a little - well, prone to doze off every now and then!)
Tue 28/05/02 at 22:20
I'll add my entry, but not today, cos i have to go offline in a couple of minutes prolly tomorrow
Tue 28/05/02 at 22:26
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Thanks alot everyone. Any Diaries would be good, tommorow would be absolutely excellent.

Thanks everyone!
Wed 29/05/02 at 11:46
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Any diary entries today would be great. I'll compile & collate and have any entries up sometime soon.

Thanks again.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.