GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox has no decent games compared to PS2 and GC, (Sarcasm alert)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/05/02 at 19:03
Regular
Just to inform all PS2 and GC fanboys who think that they have all the best games and there is no need to buy and xbox that i know you can get stuff on pc, but consoles are better, so as you are reading this remember that wouldnt you prefer to play any great game on a console, rather than using a crappy keyboard and mouse, some people migt disagree, but
I DONT CARE CONSOLES HAVE BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE BETTER THAN PCs END OF STORY, now please read little fanboys:

If you do not own an xbox you will miss out on "DOOM 3"

if you do not own an xbox, you will never get to play "PROJECT EGO" (new concept to rpgs as we know it)

if you do not own an xbox, you're REALLY REALLY going to miss out on "splinter cell"??? Its not coming to gamecube, a press release denied it, go to www.wire.ign.com if you dont believe me.

you like platformers like mario? but you dont own an xbox so you will never play "blinx" in your life???? the most revolutionary platformer, which will be infinitely better than mario, hmmmm first ever proper 4d game, compared to squirting water to clear up graffiti, wahay man.

how about halo ???, you mean you never want to get a taste of that either?, you'll just MISS out on it???, lol oh ok

i mean... if you dont have an xbox it is IMPOSSIBLE for you to play "brute force", are you kidding me??? you call yourself a real gamer but you dont even want to play this game???? you wont buy an xbox??? £199, same price as ps2 and you still wont buy it??, wow i dont know if i believe you there, lol

you like online gaming eh? and you WILL NOT buy an xbox for xbox live that will have atleast 12+ titles fully online by this christmas with games in every genre category???? broadband only??? no lag????? headset voice chat??? GO GO GO???? move it move it???, lol hmmmm

"Elderscrolls 3 morrowind" got a 9.4 rating, one of the best open ended rpgs, until project ego comes out, but you just hate bill gates and decided to miss out on these gaming experiences, lol

what about hunter the reckoning?

tao feng anyone???? oh wait you dont have an xbox sorry

mech warrior????

dude remember back in the day we used to play "NINJA GAIDEN" for nintendo???, WELL ITS BACK LETS GO PLAY... ooppps you dont have an xbox, sorry only i can see the eye candy of this incredible ninja remake, and you will miss out on it cause you're too stubborn to buy an xbox for only £199(same as ps2)

dead to rights?

what about you lord of the rings fans, dont you want to play the game?, oh wait you have to own an xbox sorry, unless you want to play "the hobbit", lol

HEY STARWARS FANS WHATS UP, wanna play "starwars knights of the old republic"??? or starwars galaxies online with xbox live????, ok go buy xbox and quit being stubborn, if you cant afford it just ask and maybe i can help you out jeeze

racing fans!!!!!! sega gt??? project gotham online??? or nascar heat online right now through gamespy???, WELL GO GET AN XBOX SO WE CAN GET IT ON, otherwise... awwww poor baby

What about duality, good god, damn that looks a fine game, but sorry little fanboys, you dont have an xbox so u miss out, awwwwww didnt realise it was xbox exclusive or what?

strident is also xclusive, lol

so is tork

ghost recon (enough said)

rainbowsix raven shield (enough said)

counter strike!!! (ENOUGH SAID!!!!!)

OPERATION FLASHPOINT... ENOUGH SSSSAAAAIIIIDDDDD

the unseen, hehe

shining lore, :)

i feel like playing... SHENMUE 2 (ONLY ON XBOX sorry y'all)

--------------------------------------------

dont even talk about having mgs, cause xbox is getting that too, better graphics, i know they dont make a game but they are needed, and little Xtras

same with "enter the matrix"

same with mortal kombat

turok

99% of sports games, lol pick one

soul calibur 2

state of emergency

jedi knight 2

starwars galaxies

thps 4

max payne 2

terminator dawn of fate

blade 2

(list would continue but there are too many games xbox is getting)

------------------------------------------------

i mean if you're a PS2 gamer you dont have more exclusives over the xbox

gta, i was slightly disgruntled when i heard this news, but a minute of halo, jet set radio future, oddworld, and looking at info about all the great xbox games made me realise that I COULDN'T CARE LESS.
final fantasy, wow u hv to spend the £50 on the game, the £100 on the hardrive, cos u cant play without, and another £100 for the broadband adaptor, didnt u realise its online only and yur ps2 dont come ready, WHAT A PITY
twisted metal
devil may cry
shinobi
(shinobi is a 2d comic book compared to ninja gaiden go watch both the videos like i did)

aol timewarner, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

if you're a GAMECUBER... same thing

mario
pokemon, lame or what, i know there is a whole forum, BUT COME ON PEOPLE, 2 YEAR OLDS ARE TOO OLD FOR IT
metroid, i admit damn good game and one of the best e3 games, but halo 2 online will be better
celda, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THEY'VE TURNED THE BEST NINTENDO GAME INTO A CEL SHADED PIECE OF CRAP, i know i like jet set, but zelda has always looked really good, with proper people, scary-to-some monsters, and now they screwed it right up
star fox
resident evil
perfect dark, i thought nintendo said a playable version would be at e3, i didnt see it, was it hidden away in the broom cupboard or something?
(most of these games will not be out till 2003)

and also barely have any online plans

-------------------------------------------------

while SOME of gamecubes and ps2 exclusives are looking like good games, it seems that xbox has more exclusives than both gamecube and ps2 put together and ALSO looking pretty promising thus far, AND FOR GOOD REASON, xbox has a software attach rate of 4.2 games per console (attractive to game developers)

Nobody can doubt the fact that xbox is technically superior, looks at the stats and say TO MY FACE that they're not, i dare you.

All third party games look and play better on xbox, without a doubt.

and also the xbox is the easiest of the 3 to develop for, it gives the programmers more tools to work with, simplifying everything in a pc familiar architecture, more memory and speed, even the latest in graphics technology to work with, BACKED UP by a 2 billion dollar committment from microsoft guaranteed, THATS why most of these games will be beefed up and only on xbox

and im sure more games to come...

you still dont want an xbox?, oh well your loss, lol
Tue 28/05/02 at 19:03
Regular
Just to inform all PS2 and GC fanboys who think that they have all the best games and there is no need to buy and xbox that i know you can get stuff on pc, but consoles are better, so as you are reading this remember that wouldnt you prefer to play any great game on a console, rather than using a crappy keyboard and mouse, some people migt disagree, but
I DONT CARE CONSOLES HAVE BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE BETTER THAN PCs END OF STORY, now please read little fanboys:

If you do not own an xbox you will miss out on "DOOM 3"

if you do not own an xbox, you will never get to play "PROJECT EGO" (new concept to rpgs as we know it)

if you do not own an xbox, you're REALLY REALLY going to miss out on "splinter cell"??? Its not coming to gamecube, a press release denied it, go to www.wire.ign.com if you dont believe me.

you like platformers like mario? but you dont own an xbox so you will never play "blinx" in your life???? the most revolutionary platformer, which will be infinitely better than mario, hmmmm first ever proper 4d game, compared to squirting water to clear up graffiti, wahay man.

how about halo ???, you mean you never want to get a taste of that either?, you'll just MISS out on it???, lol oh ok

i mean... if you dont have an xbox it is IMPOSSIBLE for you to play "brute force", are you kidding me??? you call yourself a real gamer but you dont even want to play this game???? you wont buy an xbox??? £199, same price as ps2 and you still wont buy it??, wow i dont know if i believe you there, lol

you like online gaming eh? and you WILL NOT buy an xbox for xbox live that will have atleast 12+ titles fully online by this christmas with games in every genre category???? broadband only??? no lag????? headset voice chat??? GO GO GO???? move it move it???, lol hmmmm

"Elderscrolls 3 morrowind" got a 9.4 rating, one of the best open ended rpgs, until project ego comes out, but you just hate bill gates and decided to miss out on these gaming experiences, lol

what about hunter the reckoning?

tao feng anyone???? oh wait you dont have an xbox sorry

mech warrior????

dude remember back in the day we used to play "NINJA GAIDEN" for nintendo???, WELL ITS BACK LETS GO PLAY... ooppps you dont have an xbox, sorry only i can see the eye candy of this incredible ninja remake, and you will miss out on it cause you're too stubborn to buy an xbox for only £199(same as ps2)

dead to rights?

what about you lord of the rings fans, dont you want to play the game?, oh wait you have to own an xbox sorry, unless you want to play "the hobbit", lol

HEY STARWARS FANS WHATS UP, wanna play "starwars knights of the old republic"??? or starwars galaxies online with xbox live????, ok go buy xbox and quit being stubborn, if you cant afford it just ask and maybe i can help you out jeeze

racing fans!!!!!! sega gt??? project gotham online??? or nascar heat online right now through gamespy???, WELL GO GET AN XBOX SO WE CAN GET IT ON, otherwise... awwww poor baby

What about duality, good god, damn that looks a fine game, but sorry little fanboys, you dont have an xbox so u miss out, awwwwww didnt realise it was xbox exclusive or what?

strident is also xclusive, lol

so is tork

ghost recon (enough said)

rainbowsix raven shield (enough said)

counter strike!!! (ENOUGH SAID!!!!!)

OPERATION FLASHPOINT... ENOUGH SSSSAAAAIIIIDDDDD

the unseen, hehe

shining lore, :)

i feel like playing... SHENMUE 2 (ONLY ON XBOX sorry y'all)

--------------------------------------------

dont even talk about having mgs, cause xbox is getting that too, better graphics, i know they dont make a game but they are needed, and little Xtras

same with "enter the matrix"

same with mortal kombat

turok

99% of sports games, lol pick one

soul calibur 2

state of emergency

jedi knight 2

starwars galaxies

thps 4

max payne 2

terminator dawn of fate

blade 2

(list would continue but there are too many games xbox is getting)

------------------------------------------------

i mean if you're a PS2 gamer you dont have more exclusives over the xbox

gta, i was slightly disgruntled when i heard this news, but a minute of halo, jet set radio future, oddworld, and looking at info about all the great xbox games made me realise that I COULDN'T CARE LESS.
final fantasy, wow u hv to spend the £50 on the game, the £100 on the hardrive, cos u cant play without, and another £100 for the broadband adaptor, didnt u realise its online only and yur ps2 dont come ready, WHAT A PITY
twisted metal
devil may cry
shinobi
(shinobi is a 2d comic book compared to ninja gaiden go watch both the videos like i did)

aol timewarner, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

if you're a GAMECUBER... same thing

mario
pokemon, lame or what, i know there is a whole forum, BUT COME ON PEOPLE, 2 YEAR OLDS ARE TOO OLD FOR IT
metroid, i admit damn good game and one of the best e3 games, but halo 2 online will be better
celda, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THEY'VE TURNED THE BEST NINTENDO GAME INTO A CEL SHADED PIECE OF CRAP, i know i like jet set, but zelda has always looked really good, with proper people, scary-to-some monsters, and now they screwed it right up
star fox
resident evil
perfect dark, i thought nintendo said a playable version would be at e3, i didnt see it, was it hidden away in the broom cupboard or something?
(most of these games will not be out till 2003)

and also barely have any online plans

-------------------------------------------------

while SOME of gamecubes and ps2 exclusives are looking like good games, it seems that xbox has more exclusives than both gamecube and ps2 put together and ALSO looking pretty promising thus far, AND FOR GOOD REASON, xbox has a software attach rate of 4.2 games per console (attractive to game developers)

Nobody can doubt the fact that xbox is technically superior, looks at the stats and say TO MY FACE that they're not, i dare you.

All third party games look and play better on xbox, without a doubt.

and also the xbox is the easiest of the 3 to develop for, it gives the programmers more tools to work with, simplifying everything in a pc familiar architecture, more memory and speed, even the latest in graphics technology to work with, BACKED UP by a 2 billion dollar committment from microsoft guaranteed, THATS why most of these games will be beefed up and only on xbox

and im sure more games to come...

you still dont want an xbox?, oh well your loss, lol
Tue 28/05/02 at 19:05
Please write in proper english
Tue 28/05/02 at 19:10
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Or, just don't post biased, pointless, anti-'other peoples views' things like this list of opinionated rubbish.

Why is it the XBox seems to attract all these 'WE'RE THE BEST AND WE'RE NOT HIPPOCRITS - WE HATE BIASED POSTS, BUT WE ALSO HATE PS2 AND NINTENDO!' newbies?
Tue 28/05/02 at 20:15
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
I didn't know Bill Gates came on these forums!

Are you jealous that the Xbox is not doing to well and that PS2 still rules? I could imagine you sitting in your cupboard playing the Xbox and plotting to take over the world.
Tue 28/05/02 at 20:20
Regular
Jeez what is it with the sudden surge of boring X-Box fanboys upon these forums with their lists of games that no-one's even heard about.
Tue 28/05/02 at 20:22
Regular
John Arne Riise wrote:
> I didn't know Bill Gates came on these forums!
>
> Are you jealous that the Xbox is not doing to well and that PS2 still
> rules? I could imagine you sitting in your cupboard playing the Xbox
> and plotting to take over the world.

Hey, Loz, Khalid is here. He was afraid to post here, but I guess we managed to talk him into doing it. Still, he'll never be like his HERO Bill Gates.

JUST A NOTE TO ALL FORUM USERS.

This boy called Khalid ([email protected]) thinks that these forums consist of 180 12 year olds, and that anyone over that are GC lovers and fanboys. He's a Microsoft fan, yet can't take other peoples veiws. He also thinks that these forums suck, and that Computer Exchange have better forums (aka CEX). Oh, and btw, he has MSN :P

Ask him why he hates SR peeps!
Tue 28/05/02 at 20:23
Regular
John Arne Riise wrote:
>

Hey, Loz, Khalid is here. He was afraid to post here, but I guess we managed to talk him into doing it. Still, he'll never be like his HERO Bill Gates.

This boy called Khalid ([email protected]) thinks that these forums consist of 180 12 year olds, and that anyone over that are GC lovers and fanboys. He's a Microsoft fan, yet can't take other peoples veiws. He also thinks that these forums suck, and that Computer Exchange have better forums (aka CEX). Oh, and btw, he has MSN :P

PS. Sorry if I posted this twice, sodding Freeserve.
Tue 28/05/02 at 20:23
Regular
John Arne Riise wrote:
>

PS. Sorry if I posted this twice, sodding Freeserve.
Tue 28/05/02 at 20:24
Regular
Bro†her T wrote:
> Ask him why he hates SR peeps!

Because they can form sentences?

Because they speak English?

Because they're human?
Tue 28/05/02 at 20:31
Regular
"ProGolfer"
I own a ps2 and am thinking about buying an xbox, i know for a fact that the ps2 is quality because i got easly over 150 hours on tony hawks 3 (i am mad about skateboaqrding, i aint one of those werdos who love tony hawks and dont skate) I also got probably about 30 hours on f1 99 and that cost me £15 thats 50p an hour and i still enjoy it. So why dont you stop going on about how amazing the xbox is, i even enjoy the gamecube, all the consoles are quality they all have there amazing games and i think are all prettg god d@m good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.