GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gaming heaven within a year ?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/05/02 at 00:48
Regular
I've been reading through X-Gamer and looking at the progress on some of the much anticipated games, etc and it has to be said, X-Box owners have got a hell of a lot to look forward to. :-)

200 games by Christmas along with loads more quality games coming in early 2003. Looking at all the titles coming both soon and a few months down the line, I've come with at least around 30 titles that I really want to get. :-)

Its been ages since I've wanted so many games on one console. :-) Plus not only that, there is that mouth watering subject of the X-Box going online which is going to steal away a large number of hours from most of us. :-)

Even looking at this Friday, with both Crash and Yager coming out, thats 2 games I want just out of one day along with Champ Manager and either ISS 2 of Fifa World Cup 2002. Then theres games like Gun Metal, Grand Prix 4, Chase, Hunter The Reckoning, Crazy Taxi 3, etc.
After that you have the major titles on the way such as Unreal Championship, Project Ego, Star Wars : Knights of the old Republic, Halo 2, Mech Assault, MGS Substance, SWAT : Global Strike Team, etc.

Apparently EA is also holding back MOH : Allied Assault because they're hoping to add online options to the game which is certainly good news. :-)
The X-Box has plenty of exclusives on the way including some tasty titles from Sega who are responsible for a large number of excellent games.

Certainly looks like Microsoft are going in the right direction and the future is definatly looking bright for the X-Box with all the great games on the way. Be very happy X-Box owners, you've made a good choice and by Christmas we should be meeting up online regularly till stupid hours of the morning playing the titles we're currently drooling over. ;-)
Thu 30/05/02 at 21:01
Regular
On the cover of X-Gamer magazine it says: "SHOCK! Perfect Dark 2 is coming to XBOX!" - it's the first I've heard of this....
Wed 29/05/02 at 21:36
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I think the average games sold with the X-Box was something like 3 or 4. As for the Gamecube, I think it might be 1 or 2.
Wed 29/05/02 at 21:35
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Exclusives from what I know without looking up the info...

ToeJam & Earl 3
Blinx
Project Ego
Star Wars : Knights of the old Republic
Crazy Taxi 3
Steel Battalion
Mech Assault
Gun Metal
Yager
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Unreal Championship
Circus Maximus
Panzer Dragoon
Dino Crisis 3
Brute Force
Deus Ex 2
Quantum Redshift
Kung Fu Chaos
Kakuto Chojin
DOA Volleyball
WWE Raw is War 2
Bruce Lee
Chase

I'm pretty sure theres more but as far as I know, all the above are going to be on X-Box only.
Wed 29/05/02 at 18:27
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Do you know how many exclusives xbox are getting and what they are? Oh and does anyone no the average amoutn of games sell with an xbox and gamecaube?
Wed 29/05/02 at 16:23
Regular
savatt1668 wrote:
> Oh and a quick message to Garbe and anyone else interested. I've done
> the DOA3 costumes list on the cheats section of www.XboxRules.com if
> you want to go see it. ;-)
>
> Just goto the cheats area and you'll see it in there. :-)

Cheers mate, I'll go check it out now.
Wed 29/05/02 at 15:39
Regular
Ah, another XboxRules contributer, eh? I thought I was the only one that did that and still posted on here...
Wed 29/05/02 at 15:35
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Oh and a quick message to Garbe and anyone else interested. I've done the DOA3 costumes list on the cheats section of www.XboxRules.com if you want to go see it. ;-)

Just goto the cheats area and you'll see it in there. :-)
Wed 29/05/02 at 15:07
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I'm dying to play Project Ego. :-) Thats even longer wait though - AH !

Don't you just hate the waiting part about the top games. ;-))
Wed 29/05/02 at 14:09
Regular
Nomad, I agree about Morrowind. There's no way my PC could run it, so I'm looking forward to the Xbox version.

Shame it's not out until August though :-(
Tue 28/05/02 at 23:50
"High polygon count"
Nomad_Soul wrote:
> Was that a whimisical "maybe" or an agitated "maybe"? -

Whimsical! I've no reason to be agitated - not with you, anyway. :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.