GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"5 most anticipated GC games..."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/05/02 at 22:49
Regular
I know it's a totally unoriginal topic and it's been done 1000 times before but what are your 5 most anticipated games for Gamecube?

Mine in no particular order would be

1. Mario Sunshine
2. Starfox
3. Animal Crossing
4. Metorid Prime
5. Zelda
Mon 27/05/02 at 23:55
Regular
Nah i'm all out of tears since your Mum did that thing with her......second thoughts this is a family forum I wont go into detail
Tue 28/05/02 at 00:01
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
You see that flem there.

*Spits on floor

That's you that is
Tue 28/05/02 at 00:03
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Starlight wrote:
> X8 should be good, more attention being focused on gameplay,
> apparently
>
> It's gonna suck, they should have made an update of No Mercy with all
> the grappling etc, but nooooooo they had to go and make it like
> Smackdown which is just rubbish.

Fair play, Smackdown is crap compared to No Mercy. Focusing more on Gameplay by making it more like Smackdown? Smackdown has no gameplay wot so ever it's too easy, all it is is who can press the buttons fastest, whereas with No Mercy there was bucket loads of gameplay with replay value as there was some degree of skill needed to play the game.
Tue 28/05/02 at 00:03
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Hey Tilto you had shenmue right?

Does the game pick up or what? I've done the first disc and thought it was c r a p.

Actually just go into the Sega forum a sec, ta.
Tue 28/05/02 at 00:05
Regular
Already have done, thing with Shenmue is some will love it some will find it boring, I thought it was funning excellent though. It does pick up a lot after the 1st disk though.
Tue 28/05/02 at 00:37
Regular
Wrestlemania X8
Zelda
Soul Calibur 2
Mario Sunshine
Resident Evil

For the future....

Resident Evil zero
Final Fantasy
Tue 28/05/02 at 07:20
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
1.Zelda GC
2.Mario Sunshine
3.Starfox Adventures
4.Mario Kart GC
5.F-Zero Gc
Tue 28/05/02 at 07:32
Regular
Zelda GC
Mario Sunshine
Mario Kart GC
Starfox Adventures
Mario Party 4
Tue 28/05/02 at 08:44
Regular
1st. Animal Crossing (Animal Forest +)

2nd. Metroid Prime

3rd. The Legend of Zelda

4th. Super Mario Sunshine

Joint 5th. Resident Evil & F-Zero GC
Tue 28/05/02 at 10:09
Regular
"not dead"
I spent a bit of time reading impressions of games from the E3 showfloor, and have to say that Wrestlemania X8 has moved off of my wanted list, unfortunately. I don't want to look too far into the future, so I'm not going to wait for games I just haven't seen anything of, and I'm not sure if I'll list 5 or more, or less!

1: Eternal Darkness. Been waiting for this for a while. Everything I've read about it so far has been incredibly promising, and the dark atmospheric feel to it may appeal to me.

2: Starfox Adventures. It looks great, really good looking game. Given Rare's track record the looks should come second to the gameplay, which could make this a stunner.

3: Bomberman Generations. Apparently there are loads of multiplayer modes, including the classic mode. I've enjoyed other Bomberman adventures, so I should like this.

4: Super Mario Sunshine. If it builds on Super Mario 64, I will enjoy it.

5: Wario World. Wario is a fantastic character. This could be a relitively short game, like Luigi's Mansion, but I love Luigi's Mansion, and if I enjoy Wario World half as much, I'm in for a real treat.

6: Mario Party 4. Great mini-games. The series has provided some of the best multiplayer experiences ever, so this is on my list too.

Animal Crossing would make the list, but I'm refusign to believe that it will get a UK release until it's here, I don't want to be let down.

The Harvest Moon game could be good too, but I know too little about it.

Metroid looks too much like an FPS, so I'm not too fussed about it. Maybe if it gets good reviews I'll be swayed.

I'm looking forward to Zelda, but that's looking too far into the future, and there's plenty more to enjoy before that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.