GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bye Bye Halo"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/05/02 at 21:48
Regular
Hello Metroid Prime, Nintendo have stolen the one last deacent game on the box.
Mon 27/05/02 at 23:03
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Actually I'm not really fighting over the games. More a case of being sick of stupid fanboy crap. Just spent the weekend reading tons of X-Box vs GC stuff and no sooner that it settles and dies down, someone has to come in and try to stir it again.

Thing is I was told about the Nintendo forum getting all this crap, so I decided to go in and look at what they get. The only post I found was a GC vs X-Box thread which was started by a Ninty and is basically just full of Ninty fanboy arguements with one X-Box owner trying to defend the console.

I usually go into the Ninty forum to write on a couple of subjects like Rogue Leader, etc. I don't think I've ever really seen posters go in there and start posts saying how the GC is crap. Think I might have seen one PC owner do it once, but thats about it.
Mon 27/05/02 at 22:53
Regular
LOL!

This is quite an amusing thread.

Two people arguing about 2 games that aren't even out yet. Nice.
Mon 27/05/02 at 22:50
Regular
hey wookieman , i fully agree, ive been watching alien- colonial marines for ages and i cant wait, i love the films , and this game is gona rock.
Mon 27/05/02 at 22:10
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Whitestripes wrote:
> Actually I was telling you AND Dringo to shut up: about your stupid
> game arguments

Well maybe you should try coming up with a decent post yourself before getting all adventurous in telling other people to shut up don't you think ? I said a stupid comment in return for a stupid comment. A comment like the one that started this thread doesn't deserve anything more than a stupid comment back.

One peace keeping "both games are going to be wonderful" comment isn't going to make you a good poster.
Mon 27/05/02 at 21:36
Regular
> Bye Bye Halo 2 hello Perfect Dark...
>
> and no those games aren't good compared to what i'm seeing on the
> cube.

Is the Cube really that bad? LOL, only joking! Have you actually played Halo? Or an Xbox for that matter? How can you say this about two great games that aren't even out yet! Although I should have let this go after your opening post in the forum as I can see that it is a pattern that runs right through you, STUPIDITY! I don't own a GameCube and therefore I try not to discuss games coming out on them until I have read and heard comments about the games! Is there aby reason you want to not get along with people in here? Everyone else knows they will both take the first person shooting genre a step further, but we don't go around saying " Halo 2 is going to be better than any other game around "! Do we?

One last thing, if you can't post sensibly, don't bother posting at all! I manage to stay away from putting stuff like this in your forum, so why do you do it here? We all get on here and we don't want people like you dragging our forum down to your immature level of gaming. You have already insulted Savatt who is respected on here and with a message like this you are insulting everyone in this forum!
Mon 27/05/02 at 20:49
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
Dringo wrote:
> and no those games aren't good compared to what i'm seeing on the
> cube.

then maybe you should take your glasses from out your pooh chute and put them on your face..................but you should wash them before hand!!!
Mon 27/05/02 at 19:52
Regular
Actually I was telling you AND Dringo to shut up: about your stupid game arguments
Mon 27/05/02 at 19:37
Regular
Nomad_Soul wrote:
> Dringo wrote:
> Hello Metroid Prime, Nintendo have stolen the one last deacent game
> on
> the box.
>
> *
>
> I genuinely hope that Metroid is a great game.
> I celebrate and appreciate great games no matter what format they
> appear on.
> All the consoles have great games on the way - this is a simple
> fact.
>
> "Eyes wide open" Dringo, instead of "eyes wide
> shut".

Great i wound you all up.

Bye Bye Halo 2 hello Perfect Dark...

and no those games aren't good compared to what i'm seeing on the cube.
Mon 27/05/02 at 19:00
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
sorry i kinda forgot what this post was about after halo 2 was mentioned *drool*

and graphicly metroid won't come anywhere near halo
Mon 27/05/02 at 09:36
"High polygon count"
Bye bye everything... hello Aliens: Colonial Marines.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.