GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Big Brother 3"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/05/02 at 17:06
Regular
Everyone who watches it phone up to get the dappy one with the big mouth kicked out the house, she's so annoying...

What are you waiting for? go phone NOW
Mon 27/05/02 at 08:31
I hate Big Brother so much, it actually pains me to even think about it. Thankfully, I have been out tonight doing more enjoyable things than watching a shat TV show about a bunch of unintelligent idiots who just want to be famous. Why should I desire to watch the idiots of this world going about their egotistical, selfish little lives? I don't want to, and I won't.

I would like nothing more than a large explosion to occur within the house, not killing the contestents, but severly injuring them so that they are unable to express any of their ill conceived and idiotic opinions for the rest of the show.

I hope they all die ultimately. Soon.
Sun 26/05/02 at 21:13
Regular
I want kate to win:D
Sun 26/05/02 at 21:07
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Big Brothers crap.
Sun 26/05/02 at 21:04
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Jade is the only one who's shown some skin, so keep her in. Sandy should go, he just doesn't go with the rest of them.
Sun 26/05/02 at 21:01
Regular
"A man with a stick"
well I suppose we all have our own taste, I just can't stand the show, I never have.
Sun 26/05/02 at 20:57
Regular
I love it, watched the end half of the first one all of the second one and I am ginna watch this one.
Sun 26/05/02 at 20:54
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Joe Dark wrote:
> Let's not

Don't tell me you like the show! I find it one of the most tackiest shows on the earth, I really can't see whats so good about it.
Sun 26/05/02 at 20:44
Regular
Let's not
Sun 26/05/02 at 18:24
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Lets vote them all out, it'll put an end to this pointless and boring show. Until Big Brother 4 that is.
Sun 26/05/02 at 17:46
Regular
"TAGLINE ERROR!"
Hmm I watched it last night. A lot of them of pretty dull and annoying. But I agree, Jade is probably the worst. Or Adele. Bah I'm not watching it again anyway. probably.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.