GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It's time again - Copularity Ponest"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/05/02 at 11:13
Regular
Right a comment and a percentage of how good a poster they are

Pro Evo
SonicRav
SSXpro
Rm18
Liquid
Quinty
KR
Hercules!
Biq_slow
NatBuc
AfroJoe
AbsoluT Neó
WòókieeMøn§†€®
nh
®eynolds
Silent85
®eDpAtH²°°2
Edgy
Mr. Chainsaw
Vottanator
**Kerrang!**
Asher D
Azure 197 3481
Longy:0) 197 7543
( . )Juicy Melon
The_Flying_Hawks
Tóm
Badgerman
Triple H
The Game

Get writing.

I know these have been done before loads of times, but I think after the Notables election, everyone needs to know where they satnd in the Chat forums.
Mon 27/05/02 at 21:23
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Ok dude, just chill ok.
Mon 27/05/02 at 21:16
Regular
Why would I leave if they cancelled GAD?

I was a member of SR for a couple of years before even joining the forums. I would still post on here even if GAD was cancelled, I wwould just talk about topics I enjoy rather than spam in the WLT.
Mon 27/05/02 at 20:59
Regular
"Hmmm....."
KR wrote:
> i aint getting involved but i know a few people would leave SR if they
> had to cancel GAD.

-----

Yeah, me too. Not that id leave but I know some who would.

And to sort this out, I dont think Russ would leave exactly but still come on some occasions.

hhhmmmm

I dunno though.
Mon 27/05/02 at 20:57
Regular
Hercules! wrote:
> 12pm!
>
> I'll be at school then. I'll tell you what then, i'll stick it up in
> the morning.
>
> :)

nice one.
Mon 27/05/02 at 20:56
Regular
i aint getting involved but i know a few people would leave SR if they had to cancel GAD.
Mon 27/05/02 at 20:56
Regular
"Hmmm....."
12pm!

I'll be at school then. I'll tell you what then, i'll stick it up in the morning.

:)
Mon 27/05/02 at 20:54
Regular
Hercules! wrote:
Ive got a post going up tomorrow and I hope all this doesnt affect the
> way you act with me now. Im just getting it off my chest.

post it around 12pm so i can read it at school. i dont try for GADs as my GAD count suggests
Mon 27/05/02 at 20:50
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Heh, Russ, youre taking this too seriously. Honestly, there is nothing wrong with you doing all these posts but it just seems to me that its the only reason you are here. You do a post and then ask everyone to read it and reply all day later.

Its just that I liked it when we first started to talk and you did about one good post every 3 days or something, and spent the rest of the time having a good laugh with me and the other boys in other topics.... not just the WLT.

Seriously, dont take this all to heart. Dont be getting all weird with me either. If it makes you feel any better, just express your feelings about me any way you like.

ok?

Is that better?
Mon 27/05/02 at 20:42
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
KR wrote:
> Tóm --- Geek, has an XBOX and smells 93%

Aww. See! He's a nice guy really!
Mon 27/05/02 at 20:36
Regular
Just because I like to post seriously or lengthy topics it doesn't mean I am hungry for more GAD wins, just that I enjoy writing and use this place to do that. Just because I don't throw imaginary chupa chups at people doesn't mean I don't chat, I do, just not in the WLT. And if chatting is just messing about all the time, I'd rather stick to my way.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.