GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Sims on PS2!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/05/02 at 16:09
Regular
Gamespot have announced that The Sims is coming to PS2 at the end of the year. The best news I've heard all week!
Mon 27/05/02 at 07:55
Regular
"WWJD"
It sounds pretty good, my PC isn't faster anough and doesn't have anough memory to run SIM's so now i can play

My mistake

Anyways if i have anough money
Mon 27/05/02 at 07:54
Regular
"WWJD"
It sounds pretty good, my PC isn't faster anough and doesn't have anough memory to run SIM's so now i can plau
Sun 26/05/02 at 22:13
yeah we have mass debating sessions in english, but then again i dont do english so why am i mass debating?
Sun 26/05/02 at 22:00
its fun trapping about 4 people in a room with no doors or windows or anything and watching them pee and fight and die ....
Sun 26/05/02 at 21:50
Regular
"Poo Wee"
COOL! NOW I CAN CREATE WILD FANTASIES OF MYSELF INVOLVING ME AND A CERTIN PERSON I LIKE (SPYRO)!!!
Sun 26/05/02 at 17:58
Regular
cipro wrote:
> Oh god. Expect it to clog the PS2 chart for 3 years like the game has
> on the PC. Its very overrated by the way, I got bored with it pretty
> fast.

This is true, I loved it for about 3 days then I never played it again. It gets very boring, very fast.
Sun 26/05/02 at 17:49
Regular
"TAGLINE ERROR!"
I think I will pass on the PS2 version. I'll wait for The Sims online to come to PC instead.
Sun 26/05/02 at 17:03
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
According to the EA website at the moment its only planned for release on PS2
Sun 26/05/02 at 09:20
Regular
Is there any mention of it coming out on the X-Box, because of its hard drive. Plus they could easily transfer all the dadt from the pc version onto an X-box disk, so that you can play it. It all makes sense.
Sat 25/05/02 at 21:45
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I personally do not think games like Sims are gonna be as popular with PS2 players as they would be with PC players. Its just the control system that makes all the difference. If EA manage to make the control system more flowing and responsive, then they could be onto a winner here. But I still prefer to play games such as The Sims, Civilisation and Age of Empires on my PC.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.