GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've forgotten Maths"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/05/02 at 14:09
Regular
A whole year of doing so much work and now I can't remember it and exam is on Monday... that is quite annoying to say the least.

All gone... can't remember a thing and I hate the examples they give:

" Special Reserve are designing a new logo... the design is given in the following graph... the straight line has equation y= 5x +7... find the tangent that is perpendicular to the line when it crosses the x-axis at 5 and if the line is parallel at y = 7x + 9 "

Then they show a lovely little picture of the logo... awww.
Sat 25/05/02 at 18:35
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Thanks but I just need to read over everything and stuff

A? nice yin.. think I'll get a B but could have got A if I had longer to study
Sat 25/05/02 at 18:30
Feel free to ask if you get stuck Sheepy. I got an A in Higher. Ill try and help if I can. Ive got to revise for Advanced Higher tommorrow. Oh No!

Phil
Sat 25/05/02 at 16:19
Regular
"That's right!"
I never even figured out how to do algebra until year 11. I'd spent almost a year and a half bluffing my way through it, just because I couldn't be bothered to try and work it out proplery. No wonder I got a E at GCSE level, heh
Sat 25/05/02 at 14:58
Regular
Franny wrote:
> I often forget how to write properly when I get back from the summer
> break

We to. It's very weird
Sat 25/05/02 at 14:40
I often forget how to write properly when I get back from the summer break
Sat 25/05/02 at 14:12
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Good old Higher maths eh Sheepy. Remember doing that and getting a C in 5th year. I resit it in 6th year and got a better teacher and got a High A.

Have fun studying for it. I have to study for an exam at uni on thursday, very hard so I need to cram a lot.
Sat 25/05/02 at 14:11
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Ive got stupid maths homework now. I dont know how to do it.

I hate maths.

gggrrrr
Sat 25/05/02 at 14:09
Regular
"Excommunicated"
A whole year of doing so much work and now I can't remember it and exam is on Monday... that is quite annoying to say the least.

All gone... can't remember a thing and I hate the examples they give:

" Special Reserve are designing a new logo... the design is given in the following graph... the straight line has equation y= 5x +7... find the tangent that is perpendicular to the line when it crosses the x-axis at 5 and if the line is parallel at y = 7x + 9 "

Then they show a lovely little picture of the logo... awww.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.