GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've forgotten Maths"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/05/02 at 14:09
Regular
A whole year of doing so much work and now I can't remember it and exam is on Monday... that is quite annoying to say the least.

All gone... can't remember a thing and I hate the examples they give:

" Special Reserve are designing a new logo... the design is given in the following graph... the straight line has equation y= 5x +7... find the tangent that is perpendicular to the line when it crosses the x-axis at 5 and if the line is parallel at y = 7x + 9 "

Then they show a lovely little picture of the logo... awww.
Sat 25/05/02 at 21:42
Regular
"That's right!"
I heard one kid sparked up a J in set 5 once... And in my class, set 3, one kid kept having a smoke before the teacher came in
Sat 25/05/02 at 21:41
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Most the pupils in the bottom set in my school just spend thier lessons licking the tables or something.....
Sat 25/05/02 at 21:39
Regular
"That's right!"
Ant wrote:
got a D.

I'm in set one

--------

Did you bribe the school or something? I did badly in one exam, and was moved down a set. Oh the embarassment of it all. I was stuck in a class of people who should've still been in primary school. And that was only set 3, I'd dread to think what set 5 was like!
Sat 25/05/02 at 21:38
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hercules! wrote:
> My maths teacher spends half the lesson feeling his own butt........

LOL! Classique. :D
Sat 25/05/02 at 21:34
Regular
"Hmmm....."
My maths teacher spends half the lesson feeling his own butt........
Sat 25/05/02 at 21:33
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ant wrote:
> Oh, and my maths teacher says she doesn't like numbers.

---

That's helpful.
Sat 25/05/02 at 21:18
Regular
"I like cheese"
Bah, I hate Maths. Did a year 10 Mock the other day, got a D. :S I'm in set one, but near the bottom. Much prefer English and History.

Oh, and my maths teacher says she doesn't like numbers.
Sat 25/05/02 at 19:04
Regular
"That's right!"
I have a Drama exam which is 2 and a half hours!

I also have three Sociology exams, of which I know very little-to-nothing about... Great (!)
Sat 25/05/02 at 18:46
Regular
I was doing maths for AS level, but dropped it as I was doing worse than Jonathan Ross at English.

I've got 3 exams coming up next week. One on Wednesday afternoon for 3 hours, another on Thursday afternoon for 3 hours, oh look, another on Friday afternoon for 3 hours.

(then I got a week and a half til my final 1.5 hour exam)
Sat 25/05/02 at 18:38
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I'd jsut like to say that it is me who has the worst maths teacher ever! She is stupid beyond imagination.

I have my GCSE maths on Wednesday. Whoop-de-doo. I have a hell of a lot of revision to do. Although since she never really explained it in the first place, I suppose I should call it learning rather than revising.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.