GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"sport longest thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/05/02 at 21:19
Regular
ive noticed that nearly every other forum has a longest thread expect for a couple
and thought to myself why hasnt the sport forum got on because this forum is quite popular

i will be probaly be a falier but here goes you can talk about the latest sport news or the new sport games coming out just have fun

please reply every one i dont wont to be the only one in here thanks
Wed 29/05/02 at 16:21
Regular
"England 5 Germany 1"
What did he steal?
Sun 26/05/02 at 15:15
"...Unicef pennies.."
Bro†her T wrote:
> You stole a game from SR. You're a cheating theif.
> Bro†her T does NOT like theifs.

Bro†her T can't spell "Thiefs". :-D

Anyways. Do SR staff come on here on a sunday just to ban muppets like football god? Talk about commitment!
Sun 26/05/02 at 13:54
Regular
football god wrote:
> what has he done

You tell us. Anyway Reynolds, sorry, Football God, good to see you banned, you cheating swine. Football God, as the Bible says, THOU SHALL NOT STEAL. You stole a game from SR. You're a cheating theif. Bro†her T does NOT like theifs.
Sun 26/05/02 at 13:51
Regular
"leicester rules"
who is reynolds i just got acussed of being him
Sun 26/05/02 at 13:48
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Let me guess(or get told by Deadwonder/-T--Devil) that Football God and Reynolds are the same people? He copied reviews and just copied and pasted all the other websites reports.

anywho, -T--devil already tried starting a longest thread and it failed miserably.
Sun 26/05/02 at 11:52
Regular
Basically he is a Spammer
Sun 26/05/02 at 10:20
Regular
"football fanatic"
what has he done
Sun 26/05/02 at 09:55
"...Unicef pennies.."
Quinty wrote:
> oh yea, reynolds mate, make the most of your last few days on sr

But he can just come back if he does get baned, so, who cares what happens?
Sat 25/05/02 at 23:54
Regular
oh yea, reynolds mate, make the most of your last few days on sr
Sat 25/05/02 at 22:26
"...Unicef pennies.."
Well. Maybe you need to start off something for people to talk about so that he post count goes up a bit. Sports Longest Thread...8 Posts. not that impressive, or true really!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.