GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Special Reserve U16 Football Team"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/05/02 at 16:10
Regular
Okay, staff members would be welcome in here, and Tony especially.

I have got a gang of mates together who wish to start a new football club. Five of these people visit these chat forums on a regular basis. They are:

Ant
Darkness_2k
Guyzer
Lodge
Hunky Funky Monkey

Now, we have officially got a place in one of the Thundermite Leagues based in Essex, and we have around a month to get the registrations in. However, we are struggling to think of a name, and also need a sponsor.

Now, we know that it is VERY unlikely, but we were just wondering if...Special Reserve would be our sponsors. *cringes*

If you want it can just be the Basildon store sponsoring us, since we all live very close to it. Hopefully we'd have "Special Reserve" plastered on the front of our shirt, and maybe we'd be able to call ourselves the Special Reserve FC, or something to do with the company.

However, we know it's very unlikely you'll take up this offer and we don't mind at all if we say no, it's just an idea. {:)

Thanks very much, Ant and the rest of the squad.
Sat 01/06/02 at 17:13
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
I might join your band of merry men...but for a price.....
The price being that Ant buys Final Fantasy X for the ps2 its a collio game aint nothing out at mo that can diss this game i mean i ve been playing 40 hours now and i reckon im just about half way...think of the choccobos Ant?
Tue 28/05/02 at 22:13
Regular
"I like cheese"
Small Frog wrote:
> I don't think they can hear you.
>
> Shout louder.

I would do, but I have a sore keyboard.
Tue 28/05/02 at 18:38
Regular
"Amphib-ophile"
I don't think they can hear you.

Shout louder.
Tue 28/05/02 at 18:28
Regular
"I like cheese"
I'm gonna keep POPPING this until Tony replies...

Unfortunately he may never reply, so maybe we should find another way of getting some cash before september...

Hiw's the website going Darkness? {:)
Mon 27/05/02 at 22:44
Regular
I was the pacey, skillful little critter in skool wathc out!
Mon 27/05/02 at 18:54
Regular
"I like cheese"
Undead wrote:
> If you do this, then you'll have to play good, to stop from dragging
> SR's name through the mud :D

True, but don't worry, we are good. Trust me.

Also, we all know each-other really well and have played with each-other in school, so hopefully we should do well.

SR have a while to answer really, we don't have to get the kits for a couple of months yet...although we've already picked out the ones we're getting. {:)
Mon 27/05/02 at 18:32
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
If you do this, then you'll have to play good, to stop from dragging SR's name through the mud :D
Mon 27/05/02 at 18:31
Regular
"I like cheese"
HálloHowArtThou wrote:
> Ant wrote:
> HalloHowArtThou, you can join, but you need to live in the south
> east
> of Essex. Around the Chelmsford/Basildon/Wickford/Billericay area.
>
> Ealing, West London?

Bah, probably too far away.

Still, more stuff has been sorted out. We have about four more players so we should definitely have a squad of at least 16, and our official name is Eastland Youth.
Mon 27/05/02 at 11:55
"slightlyshortertagl"
Pop for Ant.

:-D
Mon 27/05/02 at 08:47
Ooh! I'm in Chelmsford on a regular basis (as my relatives live there, and they give me money whenever I visit ;D), so maybe I could...er...

Well, I'm 21, so I'll kill you all! :D

Gotta go, Uni time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.