GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Special Reserve U16 Football Team"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/05/02 at 16:10
Regular
Okay, staff members would be welcome in here, and Tony especially.

I have got a gang of mates together who wish to start a new football club. Five of these people visit these chat forums on a regular basis. They are:

Ant
Darkness_2k
Guyzer
Lodge
Hunky Funky Monkey

Now, we have officially got a place in one of the Thundermite Leagues based in Essex, and we have around a month to get the registrations in. However, we are struggling to think of a name, and also need a sponsor.

Now, we know that it is VERY unlikely, but we were just wondering if...Special Reserve would be our sponsors. *cringes*

If you want it can just be the Basildon store sponsoring us, since we all live very close to it. Hopefully we'd have "Special Reserve" plastered on the front of our shirt, and maybe we'd be able to call ourselves the Special Reserve FC, or something to do with the company.

However, we know it's very unlikely you'll take up this offer and we don't mind at all if we say no, it's just an idea. {:)

Thanks very much, Ant and the rest of the squad.
Fri 24/05/02 at 16:10
Regular
"I like cheese"
Okay, staff members would be welcome in here, and Tony especially.

I have got a gang of mates together who wish to start a new football club. Five of these people visit these chat forums on a regular basis. They are:

Ant
Darkness_2k
Guyzer
Lodge
Hunky Funky Monkey

Now, we have officially got a place in one of the Thundermite Leagues based in Essex, and we have around a month to get the registrations in. However, we are struggling to think of a name, and also need a sponsor.

Now, we know that it is VERY unlikely, but we were just wondering if...Special Reserve would be our sponsors. *cringes*

If you want it can just be the Basildon store sponsoring us, since we all live very close to it. Hopefully we'd have "Special Reserve" plastered on the front of our shirt, and maybe we'd be able to call ourselves the Special Reserve FC, or something to do with the company.

However, we know it's very unlikely you'll take up this offer and we don't mind at all if we say no, it's just an idea. {:)

Thanks very much, Ant and the rest of the squad.
Fri 24/05/02 at 16:12
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
Just wanna add my officila backing f this idea, we discussed it at school today. The whole team would be very grateful for your support SR!!!
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I'll sponsor you............. i'll give you another 500 bags of sugar.

Would you like my sponsorship?
Regular
"I like cheese"
I meant if 'you' say no, of course.
Fri 24/05/02 at 16:13
Regular
"everyone says it"
*hears Tony running either further away from the forums*

o.O
Fri 24/05/02 at 16:21
"Darkness, always"
oh! FOOTBALL TEAM!!

I saw under 16 and jumped straight in.

Sorry.

*walks back out again*
Fri 24/05/02 at 17:09
"slightlyshortertagl"
can i join the team?
Fri 24/05/02 at 17:23
So we have a place in the thundermite league do we Ant
Fri 24/05/02 at 17:26
Regular
Damn you, why can't I be 16 again.... ?
Fri 24/05/02 at 17:27
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
Yay! We have place in league! Yay!

ie..attempt at discreet PttT...

Come on Tonti!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.