GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Iv'e finished FFX !"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/05/02 at 10:54
Regular
No I havn't really - havn't even got it yet but just wanted to beat all the others to it.

:-)
Fri 24/05/02 at 10:54
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
No I havn't really - havn't even got it yet but just wanted to beat all the others to it.

:-)
Fri 24/05/02 at 10:58
Regular
"360: swfcman"
lol

Still waiting for my copy to arrive, but i have the worst postman in the world, hes either early or late, never has a set time to come.

Plus its on GAD so it might not come today...still, i have 2 weeks study leave yet with only 1 exam more to come, plent of time to play. :D
Fri 24/05/02 at 11:00
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Iv'e already told you - your'e not allowed to play it until all you have finished all your exams ;-)
Fri 24/05/02 at 11:03
Regular
"360: swfcman"
But Daaaaaaaaaaadddddd i wanna play now!

Anyway, if it comes today i have the weekend so there. :p
Fri 24/05/02 at 11:05
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Not until youv'e done all your revision and tidied up your room !!
Fri 24/05/02 at 11:16
Regular
"  "
My postman just came and he didn't have it!!! It probably wont come tommorow neither!! Then it will come one monday when my exams start!!! What a stupid time to release a game.....really though!!!
Fri 24/05/02 at 11:27
"High polygon count"
Our postperson (for tis sometimes a woman) rarely ever comes before 9am.

Bit of a problem if you're waiting for a package to be delivered that won't quite fir through the letterbox. More often than not we then have to journey to the main sorting office to pick it up. Bang out of order.
Fri 24/05/02 at 11:29
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Jesus how small is your letterbox?!
Fri 24/05/02 at 11:31
"High polygon count"
Standard size... but some things like certain DVD packages or the pocket TV I just ordered for the World Cup, won't fit.
Fri 24/05/02 at 12:03
Regular
"Back For Good"
I got FFX this morning :-D

brill innit?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.