GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I CHEATED!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/05/02 at 14:14
Regular
Ok, the weight of knowing is too much, I have to share it with you. I can't believe I did it. It was a stupid thing, but I just wanted things to work out for the best in the end.

Looking back, I wish I hadn't done it. I feel terrible now I've seen all the pain, suffering and bitter words that I've caused.

I am ashamed of myself.

This is the first time I've come clean about anything like this, so I hope you can bare with me, it's a little difficult as I'm sure you can imagine.

*Gathers breath*

I know this may cause a terrible backlash, and I want you to know that I acted on my own. No one told me to do it, I just came up with the idea myself, and went through with it.

So what *exactly* did I do?

Well, when playing monoply one Christmas, I was the banker, and someone gave me a £500 pound note and wanted to change it into £100's. I only gave them 4 as they had more money than me and I wanted to win.

As I said, I've lived with this guilt for years. I'm sorry I haven't told you before.

Can *any* of you forgive me?
Thu 23/05/02 at 16:12
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Oh my god.

I can't believe you cheated.

Especially at Monopoly.

Damn you to hell Your Honour!

:D
Thu 23/05/02 at 15:48
It's a pretty tall order to ask us to forgive you after this terrible crime. However, I have found it in my heart to forgive you...as long as you fully reimburce the person who you so-definately ripped off ;D
Thu 23/05/02 at 15:45
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I forgive you, YH. Does that make you feel any better?
Thu 23/05/02 at 15:12
"Mimmargh!"
YH, why don't we do a little experiment?
You post one of your usual topics then I copy it a month later and we see who gets the most abuse...
Thu 23/05/02 at 14:56
Regular
Doughnut Monster wrote:
> Forgive my bluntness but I think you should take your time when typing
> and u should also stp tlkng in txt 4mat
>
> welcum2Sr
>
> enjoy ur stay!
>
> C-u l8r
*tries to lol but can't when crying about wot YH did* "I did... didn't kno..... know the..... there wa..... was peop...... people li.... like thi.... this i..... in th.... the wor... world!" *starts choughing from crying to much*
Thu 23/05/02 at 14:36
"I hate that!!!"
Forgive my bluntness but I think you should take your time when typing and u should also stp tlkng in txt 4mat

welcum2Sr

enjoy ur stay!

C-u l8r
Thu 23/05/02 at 14:35
Regular
"DS..."
thy_god_666 wrote:
> heck man i thought u could have come up with something much more
> intresting than that it was pitiful u need some lessons in serious
> cheating
>
> 1) take ur mobile into a exam an get a friend with the answers to
> phone an tell u them over the phone
>
> 2) use the calculator on ur phone to work out the answers on the non
> calculator paper on a maths exam
>
> 3) fix a election or something important like that
>
> 4) cover every square inch of ur bod with answers for an exam ur
> taking
>
> 5) 2 win a review comp copy n past 1 from a other site thats realy
> good and just put ur name on it
>
> the essence 2 all these cheats is in not getting caught cheatin i am
> not saying i have cheated i am just saying they r good ideas
>
> p.s wen cheatin on monoply u steal 500's out of the bank and sit on
> them that way ur guaranteed 2 win every time.

*sigh* why do I get the feeling that this guy is'nt going to be around in the forums for very long? *hint* no.5 *hint* :D

slik ~_~
Thu 23/05/02 at 14:32
heck man i thought u could have come up with something much more intresting than that it was pitiful u need some lessons in serious cheating

1) take ur mobile into a exam an get a friend with the answers to phone an tell u them over the phone

2) use the calculator on ur phone to work out the answers on the non calculator paper on a maths exam

3) fix a election or something important like that

4) cover every square inch of ur bod with answers for an exam ur taking

5) 2 win a review comp copy n past 1 from a other site thats realy good and just put ur name on it

the essence 2 all these cheats is in not getting caught cheatin i am not saying i have cheated i am just saying they r good ideas

p.s wen cheatin on monoply u steal 500's out of the bank and sit on them that way ur guaranteed 2 win every time.
Thu 23/05/02 at 14:30
"I hate that!!!"
$lik wrote:
> Doughnut Monster wrote:
> Oh My god!
> Cheating at Monopoly is one of the dirtiest things you could do!
> You naughty little boy!
>
> *Grabs YH and picks up a wooden spoon*
>
> I think you should be spanked1
>
> *Begins to spank YH with the wooden spoon*
>
> um, i hope you mean that in the nicest possible context (and not THAT
> context either!) :D

Maybe
Thu 23/05/02 at 14:29
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
YH, why did you cheat at Monoploy? I...I just can't believe it.

However, I don't think you need a spanking...although, you will be a kinkoid, won't you...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.