GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"this is football 2002"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/05/02 at 10:53
Regular
i was thinking of getting it but some of my mates said it was a load of crap i would appreciate it if you would tell me about it and should i get it
Thu 23/05/02 at 10:53
Regular
"simpsons rule"
i was thinking of getting it but some of my mates said it was a load of crap i would appreciate it if you would tell me about it and should i get it
Thu 23/05/02 at 11:23
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
ive heard good and bad reviews about this game, have a word with Hercules, he's claimed it as a GAD (not sure if he's got it yet) but if he has, he will able to help you more with your query.
Thu 23/05/02 at 12:27
Regular
"  "
Alright mate. I had a long convo with Herc about this. It's a fantastic game. It has plenty of teams...Premiership, Div1, german ect. U can play internationals, Club team seasons. You can play over 2 different cups/leagues. There are school boy jumpers for goalpost cups.
As for gameplay. Not bad. More of a kikaround than a professional style. Fun none the less. Its got great sound. ver atmosheric. It's certainly one of my fave games at at 19.99 it's a bargain!
Thu 23/05/02 at 12:28
Regular
"  "
that should be over 20 different cups/leagues :D whoops.
Thu 23/05/02 at 14:03
Regular
"simpsons rule"
thanks i will get it
Thu 23/05/02 at 14:03
Regular
"simpsons rule"
has it really got division 1 teams on
Thu 23/05/02 at 14:08
Regular
"  "
yes...and u can get promoted to the prem if you win div 1...or get relegated if you lose the prem.
Thu 23/05/02 at 15:17
Regular
"simpsons rule"
thats good because in the fifa series that dosent happen
Thu 23/05/02 at 16:38
Regular
"Hmmm....."
*looks puzzled as to why people were mentioning his name*

eeerrrr..... yeah....

*puts on novelty disguise*

No sorry dude, I cant help you..... I dont even know who this Hercules! fella is.....

*big gust of wind blows the novelty diguise off*

eeerrr.....

*runs*

-------------

Right, now ive got that out of the way :D i'll tell you the stuff ive heard.

I havent got it yet but have claimed it from what ive heard about it.

Loads and loads of teams from the internationals like England and France to the premiership guys, Man U, Liverpool..... division 1 teams (dont know any of these) and even the French teams like PSG (I think).
You can be promoted and relagated if you do good or bad.

Loads of tournaments for you to play.

FIFPro license.

Good graphics.

Great commentating.

Ive got the demo of it though and the gameplay is spot on for me.

Im one that doesnt exactly like a deadly serious football game and so Pro Evolution was rules out in my mind.
I wanted a really fun and quite realistic game. And thats what I should be getting when it arrives.
Its a mixture of fun and seriousness. Not too hard but not too easy.

Lots of great things to do.

And to top it all off, a great price. For £20, you cant lose.

I cant wait for it.

If theres anything else you want to know before you go out and buy it then just gimme a shout in here and i'll see if I can be of some assistance.
When I get it (soon hopefully, tomorrow or Saturday) then i'll tell you more and write a review for you.

:)
Thu 23/05/02 at 16:42
Regular
I Rented the game last year. Only played it for a few days but I definitely found it to be a pretty good game.

Although the button config can take time gettin used to...especially if you play pro evolution everyday like me :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.