GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Experiences I haven't had - but want to"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/05/02 at 01:23
Regular
I want to climb a mountain, just to see what it feels like up there.
I want to go into space, to see if seeing the Earth from there is different to seeing it on tele.
I want to fly a plane (again)
I want to play in a band on a massive stage infront of thousands of people.
I want to pass my degree.
I want to get sacked from a job, yet stil make witty remarks to my boss as security lead me out of the building.
Loads more really, can't think of them all now.
Thu 23/05/02 at 01:23
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I want to climb a mountain, just to see what it feels like up there.
I want to go into space, to see if seeing the Earth from there is different to seeing it on tele.
I want to fly a plane (again)
I want to play in a band on a massive stage infront of thousands of people.
I want to pass my degree.
I want to get sacked from a job, yet stil make witty remarks to my boss as security lead me out of the building.
Loads more really, can't think of them all now.
Thu 23/05/02 at 01:33
Regular
I wanna pass my A-Levels...
I wanna feel the joy of being accepted by my UNI...
I want to feel the joy of winning a crap load of money...
I want Argentina to win the world cup so I can parade around in my argentina shirt and get into fights with random people...
Thu 23/05/02 at 08:24
Regular
"Wasting away"
I want to live in a world where I don't have to worry about everymove I make will lead to an insult, to a mental injury or to discover the truth - which I really didn't wanna know.

I want to pass all the exams and prove to others I'm intelligent, but can't, as I see exams as a test of memory which are making you stand out from the rest and making you more of an individual, and this is then showing how intelligent you are. Which is not the case. I don't want to revise to discover I've failed, because I'd feel a lot better knowing I haven't tried rather thren spending all these hours revising, only to fail.

I want to prove my friends wrong and get money from web designing. Not for the money, but to show them I'm better then them. Cos I
am, yet they decide to put me down, to make themsevles feel better.

I want to learn every single law to the Human Rights Act of 1998 (Cos I'm sad)

I want to be able to treat my real friends. To look back and realise I've done something to be proud of, to being there when wanted.

Like you, I want to be able to play the piano (again).
Thu 23/05/02 at 12:32
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I want to become a wine Connoisseur so i can prance about like Niles Crane.
Thu 23/05/02 at 13:44
Regular
"I love Dave music"
monkey_man wrote:
> I want to get sacked from a job, yet stil make witty remarks to my
> boss as security lead me out of the building.

Ah, but surely better than that would be to be able to walk out BEFORE your boss gets the chance to sack you, with the witty remark of course!

Good luck with the degree BTW. What year are you, I'm 2nd, got my first exam a week on monday, really need to start revising!
Thu 23/05/02 at 15:24
I want to crash land on a desert island, only populated by big bussomed exotic women. (sigh) it'll probably never happen though!
Thu 23/05/02 at 15:28
Regular
"simpsons rule"
i want to play for england
Thu 23/05/02 at 15:35
Regular
I want to be the best at something. Even if just for a short time.
I want to get a decent degree.
I want to succeed at something that matters to me.
I want just one of my childhood dreams to come through.

But perhaps more than any of this, i want to rest.

Oh, and one other thing,
I want to be a tr... no, sorry, i can't bring myself to do it.

Glen Rice - 1997 nba all star mvp. Highest number of points scored in a single game. Took the mvp over jordan playing in full form (notching up a triple double). For that one game, he was the best player in the world.
Thu 23/05/02 at 16:17
Regular
I want, just for once, to be able to keep something I love.
Thu 23/05/02 at 20:21
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
The GingerLord wrote:
> Good luck with the degree BTW. What year are you, I'm 2nd, got my
> first exam a week on monday, really need to start revising!

I finish my first year on tuesday, thanks for asking. Then I move back home for 4 months where I can't use the internet :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.