GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand Theft Auto: Vice City"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/05/02 at 21:20
Regular
Rather surprised that no one has really mentioned this yet:

http://special.reserve.co.uk/news/story.php?id=1799

Seems like its going to be a whole new game rather than an update too.

And its set in the 80's, so does that mean we get all the classic electro pop sounds back on our TV's? :D
Wed 29/05/02 at 16:39
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Axel, get out of this thread!

*pushes ban button*
Wed 29/05/02 at 16:25
"High polygon count"
Booooo! Cheat!
Wed 29/05/02 at 16:23
Regular
"TAGLINE ERROR!"
Yes, I too eagerly await this. I have no problem with waiting for it - they can spend as long as they want on it in my opinion, to hopefully better GTA3. I've got FFX in the meantime anyway...
Wed 29/05/02 at 16:20
Regular
"Hmmm....."
No probs, although, that cover will probably be for the Americans. If you can remember, our GTA3 cover was different to thier GTA3 cover.
Same with quite a few covers. Ours and thiers are different.
Like our Smackdown2 and thiers aswell.

Still shows you a bit though.

:)
Wed 29/05/02 at 12:47
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Hercules! wrote:
> http://www.ebgames.com /ebx_assets/product_images/223734.jpg
>
> That should be a box shot for all who are interested.....
>
> *runs incase it isnt.....*

Nice one. although it doesn't have any screenshots, it still shows a few charecters. Including donald love (probably before he became a media giant and mayor of LC) and also it looks like Kenji in there as well. If they've already got the front cover of the game done, that must mean rockstar are quite ahead in their development of the game, can't wait to play it.
Tue 28/05/02 at 23:45
Regular
"Hmmm....."
That should be a box shot for all who are interested.....

*runs incase it isnt.....*
Wed 22/05/02 at 19:32
Regular
this will be amazing and im goign to buy it but it could be in direct competition with the much hyped Getaway.
Wed 22/05/02 at 19:27
it sounds real cool. Could almost be like Goodfellas or something. I hope the mafia are still there. What sort of cars do you think will be in it?
Wed 22/05/02 at 18:55
Regular
"simpsons rule"
sounds good
Wed 22/05/02 at 11:32
Regular
"  "
No Darkel neither :(

Good poin there....altough it may reveal some of the charaters pasts?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.