GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The One Word Story Goes Chat Forum"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/05/02 at 20:54
Regular
Ok, here's the deal; We each write a word, which slowly builds up into a story. I tried this in school with my friends and it was bloody funny.
Go on, have a go.

Here's a word to start you off;

Archibald
Page:
Thu 05/09/02 at 19:59
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
An angel came down and slapped him into a fit of anger. This meant that he'd have to shave his...
Thu 05/09/02 at 19:35
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
large gun, and a pre-pubescent grin on his face, or that was, until..
Thu 05/09/02 at 18:52
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Purposes involving sugar, spice and everyone nice. However there plan was foiled by a man in a mask with a...
Thu 05/09/02 at 17:24
Regular
"And the 7 Duffs"
"....gaggle of pervert Swedes, who insisted on using his Pen1s Enlarger Pump for their own diabolical..."
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:25
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
NURSE zip up my trousers and get your hand out of my crevass!! And with that he jumped out of the window into a...
Wed 04/09/02 at 18:55
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
sexual satisfaction. It didn't work though, and he yelled "...
Wed 04/09/02 at 18:46
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Suddenly he has a mild heart attach stopping him from finishing his sentence until he woke up in the hospital were the Nurse was helping him use his pen!s enlarger for pure ...
Wed 04/09/02 at 17:21
Regular
"And the 7 Duffs"
"....Swedish made Pen!s Enlarger Pump. "Honestly, thats not my bag, bay!" enthused...."
Wed 04/09/02 at 17:11
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Urine infested water supply he gets from the lake adjacent to the Hippy nudist colony causing him to run into the city to buy a...
Wed 04/09/02 at 17:07
Regular
"And the 7 Duffs"
"......Syndrome of the Horrible Itchy Testicles, or $HIT as it was more commenly known. He also got rather high off the..."
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.