GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Drugs why"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/05/02 at 19:53
Regular
why do people take drugs i mean wats the point u could die because of the evil creations why oh why
Tue 21/05/02 at 19:53
why do people take drugs i mean wats the point u could die because of the evil creations why oh why
Tue 21/05/02 at 20:07
Regular
"smile, it's free"
For a high, because it's enjoyable, and because they believe the pleasure outweights the risks.

Why go swimming? You might drown.

Why travel in a car? You could get killed.
Tue 21/05/02 at 20:17
Yes but taking drugs is avoidable
Tue 21/05/02 at 20:32
Regular
"smile, it's free"
So is going swimming in the sea. Doesn't stop people though.
Tue 21/05/02 at 20:49
Regular
"And the 7 Duffs"
As long as you stick to weed and don't go shoving needles into your arms then i'm for it in my adolescent, stupid way. (sits in chair and takes massive toke) *cough*
Wed 22/05/02 at 16:55
Regular
"Bobba you"
To get high

To look big in front off mates.

I know someone who has asma he carnt run he has got it that bad and he smokes. I mean whats the point?

smoking all toghther is stupid but when you got ashma, He said he did it cos he dident won to be a pusy in front off his mates.

Stupid eh?

Redpath
Wed 22/05/02 at 17:22
Regular
"And the 7 Duffs"
Actually, believe it or not, cannabis can actually help ease as**thma in the long run. Or so its said.
Smoking in general is a sh*t idea, though;
1) Tas**tes horrible.
2) Fcuks up your lungs.
3) Highly addictive.
4) Gives you no high or feeling apart from the sensation of your lungs being slowly turned into blackened ash.
Thu 23/05/02 at 17:31
It’s your choice weather you take drugs or not, so don’t ~b***h.
I am willing to bet you have had alcohol, which is much more harmful than you might think - hardening your liver, killing brain cells etc.

Just because a drug is illegal, doesn’t necessarily mean it is worse
For your health than a legal one. Alcohol and smoking kill millions of people a year.
Saying that, the class 'A' drugs should be avoided. They will really
Screw you if you take them regularly. I am in no way willing to take
Any class A drugs, simply because of all the bad storeys I have heard.

Ganja, now there’s a corking drug,

The thing that harms your lungs with ganja is when smoked with tobacco,
Which unfortunately, it usually is.
Strait cannabis (blunts) has many healing properties, but unfortunately
If you smoke too much causes some minor short-term memory loss.

I had a talk with our local tramp, aiden, and he can still make perfect sense
and can string together some interesting conversation, even after weed every
Day for the last 9 or so years. Now you cant say that for most heroin addicts.
If of course they aren’t already dead.
Thu 23/05/02 at 18:39
A little bit of Ganja never harmed anybody. Well, except for my old dog, but how was i to know he had a weak heart? I still remember the last words he said to me as he looked as me through those glazed eyes "woof, Woof" he said. I'll take those words to my grave. *Sniff* God I miss little spanky, but it's the way he would of liked to go....

...what was i talking about again... oh yeah, never mix drugs with chockolate - I once took an e and a kit kat - It was horrible! - It tasted like Cat food (Kitt-e-Kat to be precise).
Thu 23/05/02 at 22:06
Regular
"relocated"
The Iron Monkey wrote:

> ...what was i talking about again... oh yeah, never mix drugs with
> chockolate - I once took an e and a kit kat - It was horrible! - It
> tasted like Cat food (Kitt-e-Kat to be precise).

Arf!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.