GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Drugs why"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/05/02 at 19:53
Regular
why do people take drugs i mean wats the point u could die because of the evil creations why oh why
Wed 29/05/02 at 07:35
Dr Giblets wrote:
> The Iron Monkey wrote:
> Eses wrote:
> why take drugs when it is life threatianing why not eat tons of
> sugar
> seems better.
>
> Yeah, but sugar is just a stepping stone to harder substances like
> sherbert, toffee, and even lolly-pops. I used to have a 40
> lolly-pop
> a-day habbit, and it's not easy to turn your back on that suggary
> goodness. I've finally managed to kick the habit though through the
> help of SA (sweeties anonymous). I can't say for sure I'll never
> eat
> sugar again, but I do know that I won't today - now I just take one
> day at a time.
>
> (rolls on floor, laughing) *tears streaming from eyes*
> Oh, mercy. Bloody good, Iron Monkey.

See what I've got to put up with here Eses? - The constant mockery. It's not my fault, I have a weak mind, I just can't live without that suggary goodness.

Eses wrote:
> how the hell do u manage to eat 40 lolly-pops per day it must have
> costed all most as much a smoking

Indeed it did Eses. The sad fact is that the 'sugar rush' you get off the lollies is less and less each time. So you have to compensate for this by eating more and more lollies.

However, once you get up to 40 lollies a day, the effects are practically nill, and it only just manages to satisfy your suggary urges. Hence, it becomes neccessary to find alterior methods of sugar intake.

I started smoking WHAM bars when I was 16, for a while that gave me 'The rush' again, but like all things suggary, it soon faded. 5 months later I started snorting lines of sherbert, again I felt the buzz, but it soon deteriorated, and I was left with only one other option.

It's a well known fact that sugar absorption is 10 times quicker through the colon (or rectum) than through any other method. Hence, when I was 18 my poor dear mother, opened my bedroom door and found me passed out on the floor with a cadburys fudge stuck up my bum. Apparently the fudge had been too much for my body to cope with, and had my mum not found me when she did, I would of died.

After my near death scare, I vowed to never touch a single sweetie ever again, and joined SA. I still have the occasional urge for a sugar rush, but I fight the urges with all my might, and as it is, I haven't touched a sweetie in 3 years.

So remember: The next time someone offers you a sweetie, JUST SAY 'NO!' (unless its really good, then get me some aswell)

:P
Mon 27/05/02 at 11:05
Regular
"And the 7 Duffs"
Eses wrote:

(crys at the childish innocence of Eses whilst repeatedly banging head against door)
*takes toke on Bifta*
Mon 27/05/02 at 11:03
Regular
"And the 7 Duffs"
The Iron Monkey wrote:
> Eses wrote:
> why take drugs when it is life threatianing why not eat tons of
> sugar
> seems better.
>
> Yeah, but sugar is just a stepping stone to harder substances like
> sherbert, toffee, and even lolly-pops. I used to have a 40 lolly-pop
> a-day habbit, and it's not easy to turn your back on that suggary
> goodness. I've finally managed to kick the habit though through the
> help of SA (sweeties anonymous). I can't say for sure I'll never eat
> sugar again, but I do know that I won't today - now I just take one
> day at a time.

(rolls on floor, laughing) *tears streaming from eyes*
Oh, mercy. Bloody good, Iron Monkey.
Sun 26/05/02 at 20:14
i have been on this chat room for only 2 weeks and it is easy besides ur not anwsering my question.
Sat 25/05/02 at 19:48
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Eses wrote:

I love newbies.
Sat 25/05/02 at 19:15
how the hell do u manage to eat 40 lolly-pops per day it must have costed all most as much a smoking
Sat 25/05/02 at 14:12
Eses wrote:
> why take drugs when it is life threatianing why not eat tons of sugar
> seems better.

Yeah, but sugar is just a stepping stone to harder substances like sherbert, toffee, and even lolly-pops. I used to have a 40 lolly-pop a-day habbit, and it's not easy to turn your back on that suggary goodness. I've finally managed to kick the habit though through the help of SA (sweeties anonymous). I can't say for sure I'll never eat sugar again, but I do know that I won't today - now I just take one day at a time.
Sat 25/05/02 at 10:09
why take drugs when it is life threatianing why not eat tons of sugar seems better
Fri 24/05/02 at 13:02
Regular
"simpsons rule"
its there life so i aint botherd really
Fri 24/05/02 at 12:33
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Yeah but what happens when these people fall ill due to the drugs and need operations/transplants etc. Why should people who fall sick for other reasons have to loose out to people who cause the illness to themselves through the use of drugs.

Is that fair to those who are just unlucky and fall ill?
Same goes with smokers here, should they be treated differently medical wise as they choose to smoke?

A lot of issues that I guess all fall down to personal opinion.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.