GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nice day for game releases, Friday."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/05/02 at 17:50
Regular
GTA III for PC, SSB Melee for Gamecube and Final Fantasy X for PS2. Not bad. I'll be Melee from GAD.

What will you be getting yaself?
Tue 21/05/02 at 17:50
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
GTA III for PC, SSB Melee for Gamecube and Final Fantasy X for PS2. Not bad. I'll be Melee from GAD.

What will you be getting yaself?
Tue 21/05/02 at 17:52
"MMMMM, Chicken"
Final Fantasy X is looking mighty appealing, but might wait for a while, just bought final fantasy 9, so going to play through that first. But come summer, Final Fantasy x will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine.
Wed 22/05/02 at 13:41
Regular
"Fly like the wind"
Final Fantasy X is looking really good. I have played the demo and it's far better than previous versions - of course, the graphics are truly amazing, but in terms of gameplay, it beats any other FF title to date.

I might wait a while, however - I may possibly buy a GameCube pretty soon.
And most people would agree that if you were to compare games that are fun on the GameCube and games that are fun on the PS2 (if any), the GameCube wins easily.

I find the XBOX and PS2 a little to mature next to Nintendo's cute machine.

Still, each console will do great in the industry.

Let's just hope that all games will go Multi-platform. I know Metal Gear Solid 2, Time Splitters 2 and SSX Tricky have - let's see what happens next.

Besides, FFX is looking really cool on the GameCube, so I might buy it on that console, as opposed to wasting money for the PS2 version, which includes boarders (really, big one, too), and not as good visuals as that of the GameCube's - providing I manage to get a GC, that is.
Wed 22/05/02 at 13:46
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Im getting Melee for one of my GAD prizes as well, getting quite excited about it now, its looking good.
Wed 22/05/02 at 14:39
Regular
"DS..."
I would get Super Smash Bros Melee for one of my GAD prizes, that is if I had any GAD prizes to claim (wink wink nudge nudge SR :D) but it looks like i'm just going to buy it, I don't really mind forking out £35 as it's a great game that will last for ages untill the next AAAA Nintendo title comes out, like Pikmin, then of course theres Mario Sunshine coming out later this year and lets not forget all the AAAA titles that have surfaced today (well new screenshots anyway :D) Wario World, Zelda, 1080 2, Mario Party 4, Animal Crossing, the list go's on and on!

PS2 owners can go on about how good final fantasy 10 is if they want, but in the meanwhile I and many others like me will be enjoying the delight of smashing Pikachus face into the ground with DK and roasting Pichu with the likes of bowser, all the while enjoying the anticipation of waiting for the next AAAA Nintendo title, ah! is'nt it great to be a Nintendo fan? :D

slik ~_~
Wed 22/05/02 at 14:40
Regular
"DS..."
I would get Super Smash Bros Melee for one of my GAD prizes, that is if I had any GAD prizes to claim (wink wink nudge nudge SR :D) but it looks like i'm just going to buy it, I don't really mind forking out £35 as it's a great game that will last for ages untill the next AAAA Nintendo title comes out, like Pikmin, then of course theres Mario Sunshine coming out later this year and lets not forget all the AAAA titles that have surfaced today (well new screenshots anyway :D) Wario World, Zelda, 1080 2, Mario Party 4, Animal Crossing, the list go's on and on!

PS2 owners can go on about how good final fantasy 10 is if they want, but in the meanwhile I and many others like me will be enjoying the delight of smashing Pikachus face into the ground with DK and roasting Pichu with the likes of bowser, all the while enjoying the anticipation of waiting for the next AAAA Nintendo title, ah! is'nt it great to be a Nintendo fan? :D

slik ~_~
Wed 22/05/02 at 15:13
Im getting GTA3 for my GAD. Hopefully should be here on friday. (fingers crossed)

Phil
Wed 22/05/02 at 16:52
Regular
"Whatever!"
Ive got Super Smash Bros Melee on order! Im still deciding whether I should get FFX this week or not!
Wed 22/05/02 at 18:37
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> Im getting Melee for one of my GAD prizes as well, getting quite
> excited about it now, its looking good.

Me too :-)

Hopefully I'll be getting Rogue Leader on Friday as well, also from a GAD...
Wed 22/05/02 at 18:47
Regular
"I like cheese"
$lik wrote:
> PS2 owners can go on about how good final fantasy 10 is if they want,
> but in the meanwhile I and many others like me will be enjoying the
> delight of smashing Pikachus face into the ground with DK and roasting
> Pichu with the likes of bowser, all the while enjoying the
> anticipation of waiting for the next AAAA Nintendo title, ah! is'nt it
> great to be a Nintendo fan? :D

Not really, especially judging by those Zelda screenshots... *sniggers*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.