GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nice day for game releases, Friday."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/05/02 at 17:50
Regular
GTA III for PC, SSB Melee for Gamecube and Final Fantasy X for PS2. Not bad. I'll be Melee from GAD.

What will you be getting yaself?
Wed 22/05/02 at 19:41
Regular
Ant wrote:
> Not really, especially judging by those Zelda screenshots...
> *sniggers*

Run along and play Star wars Racer little man :D
Wed 22/05/02 at 19:40
Regular
Smash Bros, Smash Bros, Smash Bros etc etc
Wed 22/05/02 at 19:05
im waiting for GTA3 on PC
Wed 22/05/02 at 18:50
Ant wrote:
> $lik wrote:
> PS2 owners can go on about how good final fantasy 10 is if they
> want,
> but in the meanwhile I and many others like me will be enjoying the
> delight of smashing Pikachus face into the ground with DK and
> roasting
> Pichu with the likes of bowser, all the while enjoying the
> anticipation of waiting for the next AAAA Nintendo title, ah! is'nt
> it
> great to be a Nintendo fan? :D
>
> Not really, especially judging by those Zelda screenshots...
> *sniggers*

I know that has put me right of the new Zelda dont get me wrong I bet the game is great thats why I will still get it when I get a gc
Wed 22/05/02 at 18:47
Regular
"I like cheese"
$lik wrote:
> PS2 owners can go on about how good final fantasy 10 is if they want,
> but in the meanwhile I and many others like me will be enjoying the
> delight of smashing Pikachus face into the ground with DK and roasting
> Pichu with the likes of bowser, all the while enjoying the
> anticipation of waiting for the next AAAA Nintendo title, ah! is'nt it
> great to be a Nintendo fan? :D

Not really, especially judging by those Zelda screenshots... *sniggers*
Wed 22/05/02 at 18:37
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> Im getting Melee for one of my GAD prizes as well, getting quite
> excited about it now, its looking good.

Me too :-)

Hopefully I'll be getting Rogue Leader on Friday as well, also from a GAD...
Wed 22/05/02 at 16:52
Regular
"Whatever!"
Ive got Super Smash Bros Melee on order! Im still deciding whether I should get FFX this week or not!
Wed 22/05/02 at 15:13
Im getting GTA3 for my GAD. Hopefully should be here on friday. (fingers crossed)

Phil
Wed 22/05/02 at 14:40
Regular
"DS..."
I would get Super Smash Bros Melee for one of my GAD prizes, that is if I had any GAD prizes to claim (wink wink nudge nudge SR :D) but it looks like i'm just going to buy it, I don't really mind forking out £35 as it's a great game that will last for ages untill the next AAAA Nintendo title comes out, like Pikmin, then of course theres Mario Sunshine coming out later this year and lets not forget all the AAAA titles that have surfaced today (well new screenshots anyway :D) Wario World, Zelda, 1080 2, Mario Party 4, Animal Crossing, the list go's on and on!

PS2 owners can go on about how good final fantasy 10 is if they want, but in the meanwhile I and many others like me will be enjoying the delight of smashing Pikachus face into the ground with DK and roasting Pichu with the likes of bowser, all the while enjoying the anticipation of waiting for the next AAAA Nintendo title, ah! is'nt it great to be a Nintendo fan? :D

slik ~_~
Wed 22/05/02 at 14:39
Regular
"DS..."
I would get Super Smash Bros Melee for one of my GAD prizes, that is if I had any GAD prizes to claim (wink wink nudge nudge SR :D) but it looks like i'm just going to buy it, I don't really mind forking out £35 as it's a great game that will last for ages untill the next AAAA Nintendo title comes out, like Pikmin, then of course theres Mario Sunshine coming out later this year and lets not forget all the AAAA titles that have surfaced today (well new screenshots anyway :D) Wario World, Zelda, 1080 2, Mario Party 4, Animal Crossing, the list go's on and on!

PS2 owners can go on about how good final fantasy 10 is if they want, but in the meanwhile I and many others like me will be enjoying the delight of smashing Pikachus face into the ground with DK and roasting Pichu with the likes of bowser, all the while enjoying the anticipation of waiting for the next AAAA Nintendo title, ah! is'nt it great to be a Nintendo fan? :D

slik ~_~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.