GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The condom returns"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/05/02 at 20:59
Regular
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!!!! Yay, this time as a Femidom. Don't bother getting me banned this time (what good did it do anyway?), I haven't insulted anyone yet, and I must say, this "Prince_Cappadonna" dude is really funny...anyone who insults others on forums is worthy of my praise.

So, get ready for some mushed up meat that comes in a can, and rhymes with ham.

Byeeeeeeeeeeee!! :o)
Tue 28/05/02 at 20:19
Regular
"hit the road jack"
"Ur a monster!" *quote taken from the lil gingerbread man*
Sun 26/05/02 at 14:36
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Nice to see we can make up after this arguement, but I have a confession. I don't have a GC yet : {, but not to worry, I will be getting one soon (as I do think its a great console) and in the mean time I shall be stocking up on a few games ready in anticipation. Not long now.
Sun 26/05/02 at 12:56
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Phillip and Cipro, thanks for saying sorry but i kind of started it. :) I agree Phillip 700+ days and i'm still a Newbie is quite funny, do you have to keep going on it daily to start getting to a regular i thought it just changed after a certain number of days. I am sorry again Cipro and Phillip, lets be friends, we have something in common we all think Gamecube rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Sat 25/05/02 at 11:27
Regular
"A man with a stick"
m.o.t wrote:
> Cipro I am Very sorry from the bottom of my heart, i probably just had
> a off day. :)

Don't mind me, I was in an arguement with someone else at the time, and it kind of spilled on to here. I tend to get a little hot headed when arguing with someone, so just ignore those things I said, I didn't really mean them. :P
Fri 24/05/02 at 21:05
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
m.o.t I wasn't laughing at you!
I was just pointing out that to be a newbie after 700+ days takes some effort, or no effort in your case!

P.S It is a joke, not an insult.
Fri 24/05/02 at 20:56
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Cipro I am Very sorry from the bottom of my heart, i probably just had a off day. :)
Thu 23/05/02 at 15:46
Regular
"A man with a stick"
m.o.t wrote:
> It shows i don't keep wasting my time on the
> chat forum or UKgames all the time because i actually have a life. :)

To me that says people who come here and post these messages dayly don't have a life, while people like you who come on now and again do. Thats a bit of a stupid comment considering you don't know phillip or many other people on this forum, so you don't really have grounds to say things like that. so no you weren't being horrible, you where just being ignorant.
Thu 23/05/02 at 15:02
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Cipro, what i said was i'm not on here all the time, to make myself a regular, i wasn't talking to you anyway and i wasn't being horrible!!!! :)
Thu 23/05/02 at 11:45
Regular
"A man with a stick"
m.o.t wrote:
> I haven't a clue what your on about Phillip and i don't particular
> care, if i'm a newbie, It shows i don't keep wasting my time on the
> chat forum or UKgames all the time because i actually have a life. :)

Feck off then. I have a life, but I also have allot of time on my hands therefore I come here. If you have such an interesting (haha) life than why come here?
Wed 22/05/02 at 22:38
This is turning into hangbags at 20 paces!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.