GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"a topik bout stuf i want2 tlk bout"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/05/02 at 13:17
Regular
Reading Nintendo magazine.. very much looking forward to Resident Evil on Gamecube. Will buy some extra pants for it later today... stock up. I will probably buy an Action Replay and then get some dudette in America to send it over.. then I would get it couple months before this crap country.

*thinks of more crap to type*

Erm....vote 'er-yes' for notable... thats my erm... little sister and she doesn't post much but you 'er-no it makes sense'. You would also rather vote er-yes in than Stryke... lol

Where is Tonty? He should be around this week as the notable elections are coming up and he always shows up for that. Damn his indivisibility. I have exams coming up and all I can do is think about playing CubeGame and posting here... damn your forums Tony... when I fail you better treat me with compassion and patience and let me work for one of your shops. :D

*thinks about more features that are topical*

Was going to make this topic about Shigsy being attacked by another monkey in his headquarters... but I know I have tired that idea with four of those stories last year... maybe another 'kill sheepy' topic... the one with all the members of the forums in it. :D

What giving up gives you.. and where giving up takes you. I really should go and work a little now, but I just can't be bothered and kinda like that last minute panic the night before the exam/s.

Anyways, I am getting bored of myself now.
Bye.
Mon 20/05/02 at 13:57
Regular
"everyone says it"
n@dkingcole wrote:
> I see you've changed your tag-line from that boast about your
> alledgedly high IQ (even though 132 is not really very high at all).

Its actually very high.
Mon 20/05/02 at 13:53
Regular
"everyone says it"
SHEEPY wrote:
> I bet you have a small willy wazzer

Yeah.. that Wall's new ice cream is a rip off.. its tiny.
Mon 20/05/02 at 13:52
Regular
"everyone says it"
n@dkingcole wrote:
> >Wow.. he is gone.. even before I get the chance to tell him that I
> do >have authority... erm... loads of it.
>
> You really do think that, don't you?

Authority can be judged on respect. Something I have a little of on these forums and you have none. Systematic truth.
Mon 20/05/02 at 13:52
Regular
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! hehehehehehehehehehehehehe! waaaahohohohohoho!

Sorry, can't help laughing at how pathetic this guy really is!
Mon 20/05/02 at 13:51
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I bet you have a small willy wazzer
Mon 20/05/02 at 13:51
Regular
"everyone says it"
Stryke wrote:
I'll have you know I'm a very important man in the Jewish community.
>
> You tart.
>
> :-)

*gets his handbag*

You pie.
Mon 20/05/02 at 13:49
Regular
"everyone says it"
n@dkingcole wrote:
> Very quick, what a naughty boy that halfwitcole was

Oh bloody hell! Dude.. can you like... go away forever.
Mon 20/05/02 at 13:49
Regular
n@dkingcole wrote:
> Very quick, what a naughty boy that halfwitcole was

You're pathetic.
Mon 20/05/02 at 13:48
Regular
er-no wrote:
> Stryke wrote:
> You know the rabbi loves me really.
>
> Rabbi?
>
> Yeap.. you said it. :P

--

I'll have you know I'm a very important man in the Jewish community.

You tart.

:-)
Mon 20/05/02 at 13:47
Regular
Wow, that was a quick banning....ah well, hope he manages to read my reply anyway lol.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.