GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"a topik bout stuf i want2 tlk bout"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/05/02 at 13:17
Regular
Reading Nintendo magazine.. very much looking forward to Resident Evil on Gamecube. Will buy some extra pants for it later today... stock up. I will probably buy an Action Replay and then get some dudette in America to send it over.. then I would get it couple months before this crap country.

*thinks of more crap to type*

Erm....vote 'er-yes' for notable... thats my erm... little sister and she doesn't post much but you 'er-no it makes sense'. You would also rather vote er-yes in than Stryke... lol

Where is Tonty? He should be around this week as the notable elections are coming up and he always shows up for that. Damn his indivisibility. I have exams coming up and all I can do is think about playing CubeGame and posting here... damn your forums Tony... when I fail you better treat me with compassion and patience and let me work for one of your shops. :D

*thinks about more features that are topical*

Was going to make this topic about Shigsy being attacked by another monkey in his headquarters... but I know I have tired that idea with four of those stories last year... maybe another 'kill sheepy' topic... the one with all the members of the forums in it. :D

What giving up gives you.. and where giving up takes you. I really should go and work a little now, but I just can't be bothered and kinda like that last minute panic the night before the exam/s.

Anyways, I am getting bored of myself now.
Bye.
Mon 20/05/02 at 15:03
Regular
er-nad wrote:
> Does anyone know where the internet is?

Indeed, on the computers and servers in the large worldwide network.
Mon 20/05/02 at 14:18
"High polygon count"
n@dkingcole wrote:
> You can keep guessing what mine is.

Well, at a guess, we're definitely in negative values here...
Mon 20/05/02 at 14:10
Regular
"everyone says it"
VenomByte wrote:
> Special Reserve should seriously consider banning IP addresses as well
> as removing accounts. In some cases, I think it's warranted.

On my guild forum you can ban IP's and also track them :D

Sorry.. not really needed however it is possible, but what if its a random IP that changes every dial up?
Mon 20/05/02 at 14:10
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
This is probably some pretty strong material (you decide) which could get me banned, but I'm doing it for the love of some good people in these forums. cole, if you ever actually turned off the PC, stepped outside, and saw any of us in the flesh, you would...hmmm, how do I say?..crap yourself. You show all the halmarks of a kid who ets his only power-fix by goading people on the internet, none of whom, you will never meet. I for one, would love to meet you, just to take your head out of your own a**, and shove my boot up there instead
Mon 20/05/02 at 14:09
Regular
As Turbonutter explained in the Customer service forum, banning IP addresses just woudnt work.
Mon 20/05/02 at 14:09
Regular
I suggested banning IP's the other day in SR Customer Services...
Mon 20/05/02 at 14:07
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Special Reserve should seriously consider banning IP addresses as well as removing accounts. In some cases, I think it's warranted.
Mon 20/05/02 at 14:04
Regular
"everyone says it"
n@dkingcole wrote:
> 1/ You have absolutely no idea who I am so how do you know how high my
> IQ is?
> 2/ 132 is not very high. 150+ is impressive. 132 is slightly better
> than average.

You talk a lot of crap.

100 is average. 120 is very high. Only a few people in the country and going into about 100 people in the world have IQ over 150+. 130+ is Mensa standard which is nothing short of mental genius. More people with dyslexia have Mensa standard than without.

Don't make up crap.
Mon 20/05/02 at 14:03
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
n@dkingcole, if you had but an ounce of intelligence, you'd be able to "figure out" that nobody likes you. Now, how hard is that for your non-intellectual brain to figure out?
Mon 20/05/02 at 13:58
Regular
n@dkingcole wrote:
> I see you've changed your tag-line from that boast about your
> alledgedly high IQ (even though 132 is not really very high at all).

Higher than yours mate!

Had to be said.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.