GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does anybody want a question on Football answered?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/05/02 at 20:57
Regular
As Special Reserve's number one football pundit on Football, i am offering you my services to answer any questions that are annoying you.

Where it will be on the rules of the game or just little trivia on players.

Let the questions come in!!!!
Mon 01/07/02 at 16:56
Regular
James Pond wrote:
> Dead Wonder you seem to have a thing about the word's talking about
> bottom's (e.g 'a$#' or 'ar$e' ) maybe you should go and see a doctor
> and see if you can get this obsession dealt with otherwise people will
> think you are a bit of a Batty Boy.

How did you know about my little obsessions with a$#es? Meh, don't tell anybody. Listen, you'd get a lot more respect if you don't proclaim yourself SR's No. 1 football pundit. It's stupid, as you obviously aren't SR's No.1...ah, I can't be 'ar$#ed' to say it again. Oops, I said ar$# again. Oh no.
Mon 01/07/02 at 12:58
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Mandatare wrote:
> OK THEN.
> Will i pass the football academy trials in 3 weeks?
>
> Will i become a big player and play right full-back for england or
> will i only make the conference?
>
> Don't be too harsh.

They only way i would be able to tell you this is if i saw you play and that ain't going to happen.
Mon 01/07/02 at 12:45
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
OK THEN.
Will i pass the football academy trials in 3 weeks?

Will i become a big player and play right full-back for england or will i only make the conference?

Don't be too harsh.
Sun 30/06/02 at 21:06
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Dead Wonder wrote:
> Thank you, see. You are probably sitting behind some screen with your
> 'Facts about football' book open. Nobody gives a rats a$# if you know
> all this.

No i only have one such book and that is out of date by about 10 years. So i have only the 1992 Guide and when endless supply of Footie knowledge.

Dead Wonder you seem to have a thing about the word's talking about bottom's (e.g 'a$#' or 'ar$e' ) maybe you should go and see a doctor and see if you can get this obsession dealt with otherwise people will think you are a bit of a Batty Boy.
Sun 30/06/02 at 20:56
Regular
"Great Scott's"
John Arne Riise wrote:
> Do you really think that pundits like Alan Hansen, Terry Venables,
> Ally McCoist or Robbie Earle know how many goals Gazza scored for
> Lazio between 1992-1995?
>
> They analyse matches and tell you you what went wrong or right and
> why. They also know a lot of facts due to their knowledge of football
> but even Gazza when he was on probably couldn't tell you how many
> goals he scored.

But did i say that they would, i just was showing that some of the question that i have been asked are totally stupid, like how many goals did linkaer score at Leicester City?
Sun 30/06/02 at 20:29
Regular
Thank you, see. You are probably sitting behind some screen with your 'Facts about football' book open. Nobody gives a rats a$# if you know all this.
Sun 30/06/02 at 20:23
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Do you really think that pundits like Alan Hansen, Terry Venables, Ally McCoist or Robbie Earle know how many goals Gazza scored for Lazio between 1992-1995?

They analyse matches and tell you you what went wrong or right and why. They also know a lot of facts due to their knowledge of football but even Gazza when he was on probably couldn't tell you how many goals he scored.
Sun 30/06/02 at 20:22
Regular
James Pond wrote:
> Just seen this now, and i ask you if you asked this question to Alan
> Hansen, Terry Venables, Ally McCoist or Robbie Earle (to name a few).
> Would they be able to answer this question off the top of their
> head.
>
> I don't think so and neither can i, without research. So if you have a
> question don't ask me stupid questions like that. Pundits don't answer
> these types of questions - comment on games and rumours.

Yeah, they could. Since some of these commentators commentated when he scored his first goal (came off his a$#, that's why he's called Cheeky Dannie), they know his background. And, since when did I say I was the number one football pundit? I said you weren't a very good one, not that I was better then you. Meh!
Sun 30/06/02 at 20:01
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Dead Wonder wrote:
Answer all these, no cheating, Mr. No. 1 Football pundit (my ar$e he
is).

So you think you would make a better football pundit than me, So way don't you take the tag line. And i will start to ask you stupid questions like your's

Maybe i will start with:

Dead Wonder the new number 1 football pundit, How many goals did Gazza score for Lazio between 1992-1995?

Or

In which place was the Legendary Neville Southall born?
Sun 30/06/02 at 19:51
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Just seen this now, and i ask you if you asked this question to Alan Hansen, Terry Venables, Ally McCoist or Robbie Earle (to name a few). Would they be able to answer this question off the top of their head.

I don't think so and neither can i, without research. So if you have a question don't ask me stupid questions like that. Pundits don't answer these types of questions - comment on games and rumours.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.