GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tony Hawks levels in Tony Hawks 3"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/05/02 at 17:36
Regular
Anyone know if these tips are real, they came from Gamewinners.com. It's just I don't wanna play through the game 3 times and finds that it doesn't work.

Burnside level from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater:
Complete all the goals in the game and get gold medals in all three competitions six times in career mode with a different skater each time.

Roswell level from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater:
Complete all the goals in the game and get gold medals in all three competitions nine times in career mode with a different skater each time.

Warehouse level from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater:
Complete all the goals in the game and get gold medals in all three competitions three times in career mode with a created skater.
Sun 19/05/02 at 19:37
Regular
Which issue are they in?
Sun 19/05/02 at 19:35
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
The tips you've got should be correct, they are in the back of NGC
Sun 19/05/02 at 19:33
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
What video do you get if you complete it with Darth Maul?

You have to see Bam's and Rodney's video's, there the best ones going.
Sun 19/05/02 at 19:28
Regular
So far i've done it with Tonty Hawks and Darth Maul, i'm nearly done with Chad Muska as well.
Sun 19/05/02 at 19:09
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Who you done it with? I've so far finished it with..

Bam Magera (who else)
Tony Hawk
Rodney Mullen
Sun 19/05/02 at 19:07
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
You can get the levels yes but I don't know how you get them, I thought it was complete the game with all original characters for one level then complete it with all original characters plus the secret characters for the other then complete it with everyone including created skaters.

Dunno if that's true though but you can get the old Tony Hawks levels, sure.
Sun 19/05/02 at 17:36
Regular
Anyone know if these tips are real, they came from Gamewinners.com. It's just I don't wanna play through the game 3 times and finds that it doesn't work.

Burnside level from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater:
Complete all the goals in the game and get gold medals in all three competitions six times in career mode with a different skater each time.

Roswell level from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater:
Complete all the goals in the game and get gold medals in all three competitions nine times in career mode with a different skater each time.

Warehouse level from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater:
Complete all the goals in the game and get gold medals in all three competitions three times in career mode with a created skater.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.