GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tony Hawks levels in Tony Hawks 3"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/05/02 at 17:36
Regular
Anyone know if these tips are real, they came from Gamewinners.com. It's just I don't wanna play through the game 3 times and finds that it doesn't work.

Burnside level from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater:
Complete all the goals in the game and get gold medals in all three competitions six times in career mode with a different skater each time.

Roswell level from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater:
Complete all the goals in the game and get gold medals in all three competitions nine times in career mode with a different skater each time.

Warehouse level from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater:
Complete all the goals in the game and get gold medals in all three competitions three times in career mode with a created skater.
Tue 21/05/02 at 21:49
Regular
Yay I unlocker the Warehouse level today so yes it's very true.
Mon 20/05/02 at 19:58
in a few words.............. yes its very true
Sun 19/05/02 at 21:14
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Well, I've played in the Warehouse level, so it must be true.
Sun 19/05/02 at 21:00
Regular
The only time I use cheats is to mess around on game like I used the Mars Gravity cheat on Tony Hawks 3 but I made shough I didn't save the game. I hate cheating it spoils the game.
Sun 19/05/02 at 20:48
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Boss Pac-Man wrote:
> tell me what the cheats are, p[lease! i need to know the cheats,
> because yes, i am crap. i used the marked cards, freakshow, popcorn
> and maxmeout cheats, and i intendo to cheat on most other games, as
> opposed to giving up on the game.

doesn't this make the games much, much shorter. surely without a challenge, the game becomes nothing, for instance, people cheating on SMB would ruin the game completely.
Sun 19/05/02 at 20:43
"+ suspicious minds"
tell me what the cheats are, p[lease! i need to know the cheats, because yes, i am crap. i used the marked cards, freakshow, popcorn and maxmeout cheats, and i intendo to cheat on most other games, as opposed to giving up on the game.
Sun 19/05/02 at 19:48
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
There's a cheat you can put in to get the extra levels anyway.

I'm sure there is.

Plus my mates got them and he told me he cheated (he's crap see) so there must be
Sun 19/05/02 at 19:43
Regular
D'oh cheers anyway, if they don't work then i'll blame you :OD
Sun 19/05/02 at 19:39
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
No actually i'm wrong, (sorry, had a memory slip) they are in an issue of CUBE!
Sun 19/05/02 at 19:38
Regular
Starlight wrote:
> What video do you get if you complete it with Darth Maul?
>
> You have to see Bam's and Rodney's video's, there the best ones going.

Pro Bails 2, i've seen all the video's I used that popcorn cheat and had a ganda.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.