GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XBOX STINKS!"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/05/02 at 22:49
Regular
Stupid idiot wrote:
> And yes we do have the better games.

LOL "WE?"

Fanboys...when will they learn?
Page:
Mon 09/12/02 at 21:00
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Thanks to Tom doing the job already, I don't even need to give the dopey steaming dung funnel a proper reply. Cheers Tom.
Mon 09/12/02 at 20:58
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I spell it *my* way.

:op
Mon 09/12/02 at 19:58
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
B****r`

Silly bugger` can't even spell it properly!
Mon 09/12/02 at 19:54
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Buggar.
Mon 09/12/02 at 18:46
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
J-42 wrote:
> Because you don't agree with me, or because you don't know what the
> hell you're on about, and that was the only thing you can come up
> with.

Because you come into an Xbox forum and pop a very old topic again which (as you most likely know) people are very annoyed with. And you do it out of spite, to annoy people.

Your reply was of no importance to the convesation. It did not add anything of use to the topic at hand. You might call it useless.

You simply said ok to what was said over a month ago when you popped this topic the last time. You saw the responce it got last time, so you can't plead ignorance.

So - why did I call you an idiot?

Definition of idiot:
---
id·i·ot ( P ) Pronunciation Key (d-t)
n.
1.A foolish or stupid person.
2.A person of profound mental retardation having a mental age below three years and generally being unable to learn connected speech or guard against common dangers. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.
---

Now, to come into an Xbox forum - where people talk about the joys of owning an Xbox, or what games to buy for their xbox - and try your best to annoy them and say their purchase is rubbish shows exactly how intelligent you are. It's something I'd expect from a three year old:

"Your fireman sam toy stinks!!!"
"Why?"
"Because it does!!!!!111"

Therefore I thought the second definition of the word idiot was particually relevant to this situation. "having a mental age below three years"

Also, the first definition of the word 'idiot' applies to you. You are a fool. Definition of fool:

---
fool ( P ) Pronunciation Key (fl)
n.
One who is deficient in judgment, sense, or understanding.
---

You don't seem to understand that what we buy is up to us. An Xbox was one of the best purchases I have made, it acts as my DVD player and my games machine (along with a PS2. With inferior DVD playback, I might add). You don't understand that popping this thread every month is *not* funny, which also links to judgement. You also don't have the sense to leave us alone and get out of this forum if you don't like the Xbox, or don't want to talk sensibly about it.

So that's why I called you an idiot.
Mon 09/12/02 at 18:46
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
J-42 wrote:
> Because you don't agree with me, or because you don't know what the
> hell you're on about, and that was the only thing you can come up
> with.

Because you come into an Xbox forum and pop a very old topic again which (as you most likely know) people are very annoyed with. And you do it out of spite, to annoy people.

Your reply was of no importance to the convesation. It did not add anything of use to the topic at hand. You might call it useless.

You simply said ok to what was said over a month ago when you popped this topic the last time. You saw the responce it got last time, so you can't plead ignorance.

So - why did I call you an idiot?

Definition of idiot:
---
id·i·ot ( P ) Pronunciation Key (d-t)
n.
1.A foolish or stupid person.
2.A person of profound mental retardation having a mental age below three years and generally being unable to learn connected speech or guard against common dangers. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.
---

Now, to come into an Xbox forum - where people talk about the joys of owning an Xbox, or what games to buy for their xbox - and try your best to annoy them and say their purchase is rubbish shows exactly how intelligent you are. It's something I'd expect from a three year old:

"Your fireman sam toy stinks!!!"
"Why?"
"Because it does!!!!!111"

Therefore I thought the second definition of the word idiot was particually relevant to this situation. "having a mental age below three years"

Also, the first definition of the word 'idiot' applies to you. You are a fool. Definition of fool:

---
fool ( P ) Pronunciation Key (fl)
n.
One who is deficient in judgment, sense, or understanding.
---

You don't seem to understand that what we buy is up to us. An Xbox was one of the best purchases I have made, it acts as my DVD player and my games machine (along with a PS2. With inferior DVD playback, I might add). You don't understand that popping this thread every month is *not* funny, which also links to judgement. You also don't have the sense to leave us alone and get out of this forum if you don't like the Xbox, or don't want to talk sensibly about it.

So that's why I called you an idiot.
Mon 09/12/02 at 18:14
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
The original topic was deleted!

It must have been a real beauty to read!
Mon 09/12/02 at 18:01
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Tóm wrote:
> You're an idiot.

Because you don't agree with me, or because you don't know what the hell you're on about, and that was the only thing you can come up with.
Sun 08/12/02 at 22:18
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
J-42 wrote:
> I'm giving my opinion, i'm intitle to that, and i'm sure some people
> do care about it. FANBOY!

You're an idiot.

And phi11ip, can't you guess what was in the original topic?
Sun 08/12/02 at 21:29
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Firstly I love this thread!

So much fun has been had here!

Secondly, I've only just got the main message, the first one was deleted!

That's why I never understood what Mantis was on about!

What was actually said in the original post anyway?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.