GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"See Who's Online"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/02/08 at 14:55
Regular
Machie, El Viking, McLong, Garin, Etchy, Eccles, Bob, dzikudsfsdfdsfwer23e, Reefer, pb, Chocoholic, charity, JimTheDog, Your Honour, gr13ve, Jackalsb, Digitrader, hippyman, Dragonlance, spoonbeast, Nin, trish, Smedders, Hmmm..., Black Glove, Sly Fox, Ashman, Timmargh, Grandprix, Everpain, Twain, Bob_The_Moose, wrightie, Shepps 123, Coo Coo, wharrad, Marink, azz08, Marzman, PhotoMe, Zim, Ninja_Reborn, Lynxvice3, Geffdof, Dan2008, jace is in the race!, jedmiller, Virtuo, Chaos, voodoo65

I'm so nosey, I seem to use this feature a lot now. Are these the active members in the last hour staffies or couple of hours? Also is the list limited to just 50? I've not seen it any bigger than that.

I'm surprised you didnt tell us about the redesign, we could have requested a few more features :) like Bingo or something.
Tue 26/02/08 at 16:11
Regular
I managed to get on aswell. No ones ever online these days :( Even GP and his "All Adders are Puffs!" not sure what that comes from, do you think he's referring to Black Adder? I love that show!
Tue 26/02/08 at 15:56
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I've just managed to log-in. If it's their fault i'm a bit confused as the sign-in assistant has been telling me it's a port problem with my pc. Lying swines
Tue 26/02/08 at 15:47
Regular
Yeah I can't get on MSN at the moment.

I feel more obligated to post now I know others can see me online. But I don't mind, I like to see the place active and it seems you all enjoy my thought-provoking threads :) If only they could win me a GAD or two.
Tue 26/02/08 at 15:44
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Coo Coo wrote:
> Perhaps when people see their name up there, they feel they
> should post?
> It's a good idea!

It is a good idea but you've pointed out why i log out. Sometimes i'd rather just read than feel compelled to post or talk to people on MSN when they see i'm online.
Speaking of MSN, i cant get on there anyway. BT have screwed my connection again :@
Tue 26/02/08 at 15:32
Regular
"cachoo"
Perhaps when people see their name up there, they feel they should post?
It's a good idea!
Tue 26/02/08 at 15:24
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I think I stay logged in. Confused me a bit when I saw THAT many names on.

I think I preferred it when it was the last 10-20 minutes as then at least that way you could post something extra to spark a discussion.

But at least now it makes the forum look busier!
Tue 26/02/08 at 15:19
Regular
Oh last 24 hours, well that's not too bad, I tend to look at the most recent users and just hope they're still around but yeah I think a few people log out. I'm always logged in.
Tue 26/02/08 at 15:09
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Grandprix wrote:
> I think it's in the last 24 hours.

That's correct. I tested it out when they brought it in. It's also not accurate as i log out of my account after i post as i'm guessing quite a few people do.
Tue 26/02/08 at 15:04
Regular
God, I miss bingo.
Tue 26/02/08 at 15:02
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I think it's in the last 24 hours.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.