GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XIII"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/05/02 at 23:45
Regular
Anyone seen the shots for this Cell shaded 1st Person shooter? It looks feckin good to me, reminds me of the days when all 1st person shooter where done with sprites but anyway I reckon this should be one to look out for, hopefully be some news of a release at E3. As far as i'm concerned the GC can't get enough 1st person shooter, keep 'em coming 3rd party dudes.
Thu 16/05/02 at 23:45
Regular
Anyone seen the shots for this Cell shaded 1st Person shooter? It looks feckin good to me, reminds me of the days when all 1st person shooter where done with sprites but anyway I reckon this should be one to look out for, hopefully be some news of a release at E3. As far as i'm concerned the GC can't get enough 1st person shooter, keep 'em coming 3rd party dudes.
Thu 16/05/02 at 23:51
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
yeah i seen the screens in NGC, looked pretty cool. Although the throwing knife looks a bit dodgy.
Thu 16/05/02 at 23:59
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
We sure do need a first person shoot em up for the GC, which one is out first? I think Turok is out at the end of the year right?
Fri 17/05/02 at 00:04
Regular
Turok should be out in September, Agent Under Fire is the first FPS to be released me thinks.
Fri 17/05/02 at 00:09
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Ergh, I don't want a FPS that bad. Heh.

I'll wait until Turok comes out I think, it does look damn good.
Fri 17/05/02 at 09:32
Regular
"everyone says it"
Starlight wrote:
> We sure do need a first person shoot em up for the GC, which one is
> out first? I think Turok is out at the end of the year right?

*cough* Semptember 2nd.
Fri 17/05/02 at 14:16
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Yeah I lurve that cartoony FPS XIII I hate TUROK I will not get Turok I will hope its not released over here...
<-- I have beef with the turok series
<<--Felt cheated by magazines who said that Turok2 was the best FPS eva
It was dull, boring, dead, fogged up
And it was like walking thru a maze

What shuld I think Turok evolution will be any betta?
Roll on Metroid prime...and XIII and the daddy or mother of all FPS games Perfect dark zero
Fri 17/05/02 at 14:26
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
When is E3? It must be soon...

Wow, its amazing what happens when you look things up!
Only 4 days to go!
Fri 17/05/02 at 16:04
Regular
"Whatever!"
I like the look of XIII - Its different but looks like it could be a hit!
Fri 17/05/02 at 16:18
Regular
"hit the road jack"
And what about the cel-shaded racing game? I carnt remember what it's called because my friends borrowing my mag. It will goo in ways and bad in ways. People will dis it because there not used to cel shading but its good because it make the game look totally different. What will be after cel-shading i wonder?? ;D jc

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.