GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"why is this forum now so full of rubbish !?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/05/02 at 21:21
Regular
No offence to the majority of the regulars that use the nintendo forum alot. There is so many rubbish, thoightless, tacky sh** in here now. all these newbies are clogging up the forum with rubbish lame pants topics! I think I did a topic about a week ago which was a really thoght out topic on whether star wars episode two would outsell gamecube on its release and now that has gone about 3 pages back because there is so much rubbish being posted on the bord! so many pointless posts that are just not worth writing have been posted just for the sake of it! once again no offence to all the regulars that i know from here because it is mainly just newbies and just arrrives that are posting this rubbish.

please can we start posting thoughtful informal and enjoyable posts. none of these two line question posts that are clogging up the system. if you really wanna post a question use the WLT post in here or the FOG chat. I hope the majority of the newbies and JAT's read this and learn from there mistakes.
Sun 19/05/02 at 10:24
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
heres a hint of whats rubbishier than this post condom, all of you sh*te thats f*cked up our forum. we use this to talk about games and give each other hints, tips and info and all you wanna do is ruin everynoes enjoyment.
so why dont you just grow up and p*ss off you sad pafetic reject!
Sat 18/05/02 at 23:56
Regular
Could it be people like yourself posting topics like this, asking people to stop posting rubbish. If this post isn't rubbish, I don't know what is.
Sat 18/05/02 at 20:49
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Twain wrote:
> I once suggested an idea which might reduce spam, but SR turned it
> down. But recently, several topics have been posted complaining about
> the spam, so maybe they'll reconsider if I bring it up.

Spam by one user can be targetted. But this is mindless crap being posted by loads of people, it cannot be stopped...
Sat 18/05/02 at 20:42
Yeah I agree, there are lots of stupid forums in here like the copularity pontest or whatever and oh yeah vote for me!! Yeah this is a games section might i add, go to another part of chat for this stuff ok??
Fri 17/05/02 at 20:15
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I once suggested an idea which might reduce spam, but SR turned it down. But recently, several topics have been posted complaining about the spam, so maybe they'll reconsider if I bring it up.
Fri 17/05/02 at 20:00
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
ok then youve given me the abuse! go to FOG chat now and look at all the posts that ftozzi has posted! this is exactly what i am talking about. so maybe it has cooled down in here but this guyc is just plain annoying. check out his rubbish topics. there so rubbish!
Fri 17/05/02 at 19:39
Regular
Calm down people, looking over this forum quickly I can't see any rubbish topics, except the "vote for me" ones and the popularity contest one. There are topics about comparing controllers, topics with helpful games hints, topics about best times etc, topics about what games ar elike for people who dont have them, topics asking valid questions and pointing things out. I don't know about you but I don't see anything wrong here.
Fri 17/05/02 at 19:19
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Cyclone wrote:
> Yes Mr regular - you've only posted 83 more messages than the
> required total, so you can't really say you are not that new - 45
> days? Come on - get some 'authority'before you make these kind of
> comments.
>
>

I apologise - that was incredibly pompous - I just re-read it, and it is so lame!
Fri 17/05/02 at 17:19
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yes Mr regular - you've only posted 83 more messages than the required total, so you can't really say you are not that new - 45 days? Come on - get some 'authority'before you make these kind of comments.

Anyway, as the GC is just out, its pretty exciting - I already have 3 games, and plenty more on the way!
Fri 17/05/02 at 16:40
Regular
"-_-"
go on the for sale post for a real bargain

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.