GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the x-box 2"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/05/02 at 04:27
Regular
yep billy boy has started to develope the x-box2(inevitable i know)but using an amd cpu this time....
Sun 19/05/02 at 23:21
Regular
Fosbe1 wrote:
> Do you no when they are planning on releasing xbox2?

It won't be before time. MS will want to get some money back on the first one before they think of releasing another dead horse.
Sun 19/05/02 at 23:19
Regular
Cyclone wrote:
> B) (unrelated subject) sales do not make consoles - games do. Decide
> which games appeal to you most, and buy that console.

What a stupid thing to say. Sales don't make consoles? Without console sales, games developers stop making games for the said console, which means then you won't buy one for the games OR sales! It's a vicious circle - games companies stop making games for consoles cos of poor sales. Then people stop buying the console cos there's no games coming out for it, then less games come out cos sales are falling even more etc. etc. etc.

I dunno, if only EVERYONE had the cash to just buy every console they see regardless of whether there are games on it or not!
Sun 19/05/02 at 21:18
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Cyclone wrote:
> Fosbe1 wrote:
>
>
>
> A) does it matter?
> B) (unrelated subject) sales do not make consoles - games do. Decide
> which games appeal to you most, and buy that console.

I wan to but you see i brought a dreamcast i dont want that to happen to me again. I wan tot buy a console i like and know that it wont go away.
Sun 19/05/02 at 19:34
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Fosbe1 wrote:

A) does it matter?
B) (unrelated subject) sales do not make consoles - games do. Decide which games appeal to you most, and buy that console.
Sun 19/05/02 at 18:26
Regular
"this is a tagline"
I thought that M$ said that X-Box was going to last at least 5 years - probably seven!! Just imagine if they start jamming them out of Hungary by next year... there'd have to be some bloomin' amazing "thank you" packages then!
Sun 19/05/02 at 16:41
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Do you no when they are planning on releasing xbox2?
Sat 18/05/02 at 18:47
Regular
dazeydave wrote:
> yep billy boy has started to develope the x-box2(inevitable i know)but
> using an amd cpu this time....

While this is not surprising as I heard the plans for Xbox 2 a few months ago, the best idea behind this is going for the AMD chip. Intel's inferior yet more expensive chips have hopefully come to the end of the line. :o)
Thu 16/05/02 at 04:27
yep billy boy has started to develope the x-box2(inevitable i know)but using an amd cpu this time....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.