GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the x-box 2"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/05/02 at 04:27
Regular
yep billy boy has started to develope the x-box2(inevitable i know)but using an amd cpu this time....
Wed 22/05/02 at 17:49
lets hope so
Wed 22/05/02 at 17:43
Regular
"this is a tagline"
I think that in a few months M$ will have a firm hold in the industry - as soon as all these amazing games are released.

Also, I think that all of these fan-boys will go away as soon as all the consoles have settled down - I can't see all these slagging off threads in a few months time :-p

Time will tell...
Wed 22/05/02 at 17:19
They did have competition they still do but they have earned a strong hold in the market and if the further x-box's are like the original beauty they deserve the mass console market
Wed 22/05/02 at 15:31
thats the problem they never had any competition in the pc market. hence a manopoly!
Wed 22/05/02 at 12:04
they call the gc an arubics cube :P

Sorry to offend any ninties in the fourum btw
Wed 22/05/02 at 10:25
Regular
genesisofthesith wrote:
> They will probably release the new x box and allow owners of x box 1
> to upgrade for a minimum (read a hefty) ammount. Can anyone say PC in
> a box.

PC in a box? Why? Cos the processor happens to share its name with a processor in a PC? The Gamecube has a processor, RAM, graphics card etc. as do they PS2 and Dreamcast. Anyone call those PCs in a box?
Tue 21/05/02 at 17:57
"MMMMM, Chicken"
They will probably release the new x box and allow owners of x box 1 to upgrade for a minimum (read a hefty) ammount. Can anyone say PC in a box.
Mon 20/05/02 at 18:28
Regular
"this is a tagline"
I think that M$ have the determination to push their console past all of it's rivals - like they did in the PC industry.

This could be a scary thing for gamers however, as lots of consoles can give a variation on gaming tastes :-p
Mon 20/05/02 at 18:16
Regular
Silent85 wrote:
> Gar-J wrote:
> Fosbe1 wrote:
> Do you no when they are planning on releasing xbox2?
>
> It won't be before time. MS will want to get some money back on the
> first one before they think of releasing another dead horse.
>
>
> Gar is back the usual bag of joy

Realism isn't always full of joy my friend. Sometimes you lot need to snap out of your idealistic happy little day-dreams and see what's really going on.
Mon 20/05/02 at 15:56
Gar-J wrote:
> Fosbe1 wrote:
> Do you no when they are planning on releasing xbox2?
>
> It won't be before time. MS will want to get some money back on the
> first one before they think of releasing another dead horse.

Gar is back the usual bag of joy

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.