GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How gay is Ronaldo?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/05/02 at 13:52
Regular
Check him out in the Nike 'Cage' advert, prancing around like a ninny. If his face wasn't so hideously disfigured, you could mistake him for a butch woman.
Sat 18/05/02 at 12:48
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Figo wrote:
> Hey he may be ugly but he is a World Class player and at 24 he has a
> good career ahead of him.

---

But I think he's had his peak time in his career already.

He was out 4 seperate times in the last year with differnet injuries.

He's coming back into form again, but just wait, he'll probably get another injury.
Sat 18/05/02 at 01:51
Regular
"everyone says it"
Webrhyno wrote:
> Very.
> LOL, i just remember the last World cup when the TV cameras spent more
> time on his Girlfriend than on him. Even wholst he was on the ball.
> "Here's Ronaldo on the ball, and this is his Girlfriend..."
> LOL

Thats because his girlfriend was extrememly mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Sat 18/05/02 at 01:45
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I heard he won rebounds for Brazil at the olympics the other day.
Fri 17/05/02 at 15:38
Yeah I think he has the record for kickups or something.
Thu 16/05/02 at 21:34
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Just to remind you all, Ronaldo never actually "took part" in any of the Nike clips where they were doing football, he'd just be there before the matches kicked off etc. It was actually some P.E teacher from England who took his place. Now isn't that weird?..
Thu 16/05/02 at 20:19
Regular
I saw Ronaldo Kissing Anna Kournikova once...

On TV obviously...

It cant be that bad being Ronaldo...
Thu 16/05/02 at 20:13
Very.
LOL, i just remember the last World cup when the TV cameras spent more time on his Girlfriend than on him. Even wholst he was on the ball.
"Here's Ronaldo on the ball, and this is his Girlfriend..." LOL
Thu 16/05/02 at 15:34
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I downloaded the full clip from the web and It is definately Ronaldo in it at certain points but I noticed you never see him with the ball doing anything. So I think that maybe the bit were he is holding the silver ball and the bit just before the last goal is scored is him but because of his injury I think that the other bits could be someone who looks a bit like him. Not sure when the advert was filmed but I'm sure he wouldn't be able to play if he was still injured.
Thu 16/05/02 at 14:31
I have heard that it's not actually Ronaldo in the advert.

There's one to discuss
Thu 16/05/02 at 14:25
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I'm not disputing his football skills, I'm just suggesting he looks a bit fruity in the Nike advert. Go on, watch him next time it's on.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.