GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How gay is Ronaldo?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/05/02 at 13:52
Regular
Check him out in the Nike 'Cage' advert, prancing around like a ninny. If his face wasn't so hideously disfigured, you could mistake him for a butch woman.
Wed 15/05/02 at 13:52
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Check him out in the Nike 'Cage' advert, prancing around like a ninny. If his face wasn't so hideously disfigured, you could mistake him for a butch woman.
Wed 15/05/02 at 13:58
Regular
Was he actually fit when that advert was made...
Wed 15/05/02 at 14:00
Regular
"Long time no see!"
It's probably some female stunt-double!

Like how Beckham has that guy playing him in that new advert.
Wed 15/05/02 at 18:08
He might be a bit on the ugly side but he is a wicked player.
Wed 15/05/02 at 18:45
Regular
Hey he may be ugly but he is a World Class player and at 24 he has a good career ahead of him.
Wed 15/05/02 at 21:21
Ronaldo maybe an excerlant player at the moment but he wont be for long, you see because Ranaldo was so much as a youth his muscles have just about packed in, hense the reason he always getting injured so much.

Ranaldo is so ugly his mother had to feed him with a sling-shot :-)
Wed 15/05/02 at 21:52
Regular
"round the outside"
i wouldnt put Ronaldo down, he has incredible skill and control,speed and accuracy,hence the reason he has won sooo many awards,u will be laughing on the other side of your face when you see him scoring most of the goals in the world cup!!
Thu 16/05/02 at 01:30
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Ronaldo's a good player? I haven't a lot of him recently but when I have seen him he's been average, e was injured for quite a while and I dn't think he's the player he once was, he needs to get more match fit and work on his football to be the player he once was rather then prance around in adverts.
Thu 16/05/02 at 12:06
Good footballer, shame about the teeth.

Is he breaking them in for a racehorse etc?

Have you seen what his girlfriend looks like though?

Shes a bit fit.
Thu 16/05/02 at 14:25
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I'm not disputing his football skills, I'm just suggesting he looks a bit fruity in the Nike advert. Go on, watch him next time it's on.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.