GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wookiee and Goaty."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/05/02 at 10:58
Regular
Wookiee, ahve you got a 'Cube then? Did you trade in your Xbox?

Goaty, have you got one as well?

I don't know, I go away for a few days, come back and you've all turned into 'tards...
Tue 14/05/02 at 13:32
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Suely Wookiee meant to say he'd rather have his cube in gold than purple?
Tue 14/05/02 at 12:36
No well it best not be as we will all be like graham norton :S lol Its just welll...... different
Tue 14/05/02 at 12:34
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Are you saying purple is the new black?
Tue 14/05/02 at 12:32
Purple cubes are the nicer looking ones too much black on the console scene these day :-P
Tue 14/05/02 at 12:27
Regular
Heh at Wookiee and his PURPLE Cube :P
Tue 14/05/02 at 11:58
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
I thinki the tagline says it all for monkey man....
Tue 14/05/02 at 11:57
"High polygon count"
monkey_man wrote:
> Woah! A whole thread that looks like wee-wee!

Well, it WAS - until some half-brained moron ruined it!

;-p
Tue 14/05/02 at 11:49
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Woah! A whole thread that looks like wee-wee!
Tue 14/05/02 at 11:47
"High polygon count"
I got Rogue Leader and Super Monkey ball, both of which I'd already played on a friends 'cube. Both are excellent, and for me at the moment are the only two worth having.

In all honesty, it's left me feeling much happier with it than the Xbox did, and I already know that there are more games due for it that I definitely want.

I've decided against getting rid of the Xbox, though - for now at least. I'll not give it up easily after spending that much money on it! :-)

The only problem I have with the 'cube is that I wanted a black one, but they didn't have any in stock, so I had to settle for purple. Ho hum - never mind! :-)
Tue 14/05/02 at 11:38
Regular
What games did you get Wookiee, what's it like.

Er, not that I'm thinking of getting one, uh, honest guv'...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.