GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"--> Vote RM18 <---"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/05/02 at 21:21
Regular
I've decided to make a late stab at being elected for the one everyone's talking about - the notable elections.

A lot has been made of these elections, and rightly so, and I decided its time I threw my hat in the ring.

I have always tried to post well, and try out different type of posts, some funny, some informative, some innovative. I have also tried to get along with everyone and visit all and be a part of all the different forums.

I've probably not been here long enough for many of you, and that's fine if you but hopefully if you've read my posts you will know I have made a great contribution, and if you think I deserve it, then vote for me (and SonicRav is, and that's gotta be worth something!)
Tue 14/05/02 at 18:48
RM18 wrote:
> Going by that and your other thread, you are pretty self-concious at
> the moment, aren't you?

not really. Forums can put people in a false light. i.e what most people do on here. They make out something there not. I'm just randomly typing so who knows whats going to come out next
Tue 14/05/02 at 18:44
Regular
Going by that and your other thread, you are pretty self-concious at the moment, aren't you?
Tue 14/05/02 at 18:40
er-no wrote:
> I don't even wanna type that name in the voting thread... why? Because
> I don't like it ;P
>
> Although you are being considered by me for a vote.. then again so are
> about ten others.

Am i in that top 10? Hmmm i bet i'm not. boh why did i even ask, i'm making a fool of myself...
Tue 14/05/02 at 18:28
Regular
Hercules! wrote:
> *cough* Just sent you an e-mail Russ *cough*
>
> *Whispers (so that Mojo doesnt hear)* You may win my vote before the
> elections, maybe, just maybe *cough*

read it and replied

*puts Hercules in the maybe column*
Tue 14/05/02 at 17:30
Regular
===SONICRAV---> wrote:
>
> lol... still bitter are we stryke;)

--

About what exactly? That I came joint 2nd with you? Yes, most bitter..
Tue 14/05/02 at 17:26
Regular
"Hmmm....."
*cough* Just sent you an e-mail Russ *cough*

*Whispers (so that Mojo doesnt hear)* You may win my vote before the elections, maybe, just maybe *cough*
Tue 14/05/02 at 17:24
Regular
about what?
Tue 14/05/02 at 14:34
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Stryke wrote:
> Vote Sheepy. Failing that, vote Mystique.
>
> Who's RM18? I never seen him.

lol... still bitter are we stryke;)
Tue 14/05/02 at 12:56
Regular
Anyone else?
Tue 14/05/02 at 12:06
Regular
What type - white or brown?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.