GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Alone...................................again"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/10/00 at 19:30
Regular
I come back here, thinking that there will be more hustle and bustle about the place, but..........no..................

Where are all you people?
Tue 24/10/00 at 20:29
Regular
I did my GCSE's last year. Now I'm stuck in sixth form.
With As's.
Tue 24/10/00 at 20:27
Regular
(I like to have fun with him. At the moment, most women are scared of him.)

He enjoys making me stare constantly at things, when he talks to me, and he times it so perfectly, that women walk in front of my line of site, and get very scared of me "staring at them".

(Bra ha ha ha ha ha ha.)

I just make sure I'm looking at the floor now, when he goes to talk to me.

(I've got something even better up my sleeve now mind.)

No limbs.

(Figure of speech.)
Tue 24/10/00 at 20:22
I've only got half a sheet of paper left......

(But you've had no tea)

I know I can't be bothered to get meself any

(You'll starve)

no I won't

(yes you will)

no i won't

(yes you will)

Ok Ok maybe i will

hey Grix is brain like this all the time too

(Hey!)
Tue 24/10/00 at 20:17
When were your GCSE years?

oh by the way, I don't leave the working out to the last minute, it's the writing up.....but then...i know what to write
Tue 24/10/00 at 20:04
Regular
By the way, Guru, please don't wait until the end, like I did.

I work really well under pressure, and 99% of the population doesn't. So please don't stop doing the essays, it is worth it in the end.
Tue 24/10/00 at 20:02
Regular
In my GCSE years, I was legendary in our English class, top set (Somehow...), for never, ever, doing any coursework. I just could not be bothered. We had read all the books, made notes, and children went away happy, and brought back in an essay.

I never did this.

It was coming up to the final FINAL deadline, and I, and a friend, who had done 5 of 7 essays, were a bit worried, because we hadn't done any work.

I was rather terrified too. I had done 3 of 7 essays.

He went away, as did I, and I locked myself away for about ten hours with the books, and a large bundle of paper.

I went in the next day, and I was told later, that my friend had come in earlier than I, and said to another friend that he "hadn't done all the essays, but thankfully I would soften the blow a bit."

I came in, and somehow, I had managed to write all four remaining essays, in the period of one day. I even stopped to watch the Simpsons.

My friend was utterly gobsmacked. Of course we both knew, that, even though I had done them, I was hardly going to get a very high mark.

Mind you, I had wrote about five sides for each essay.

Five times four = twenty sides.

Wow.

So along came results day, and I opened my results to find...

An A.

I was over the moon. I had gotten c's in the other essays I did, so the ones I did must have counted for a hellava lot!

True story that.
Tue 24/10/00 at 19:50
ii'v just finished my english coursework.......5 and a half sides.................i have tiny writing, and i cant be botherd to spel proper:0)
Tue 24/10/00 at 19:48
Regular
It's a bit odd, coming on the internet to talk about eating paper mind.

I'll go and try and think of a new topic.
Tue 24/10/00 at 19:48
I eat coloured paper me.
Tue 24/10/00 at 19:47
I have now disconnected 5 times in 10 mins. Does your computer do this Grix. About 3 months ago it suddenly became impossible to connec...........
Damn...................
It's done it again...................
unable to establish a connection
unable to establish a connection
Ah yes there we go.

Ha ha ha my parents are out
it's off peak....they won't notice anything.....
heh heh heh

I'm such a naughty girl.....
God, they are going to be so p*ss*d off with me when they come home

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.