GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Any Examples on show yet?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/02/08 at 20:51
Regular
Are there any examples of these instant sites am curious to see what they look like and to see how differant the users are making them, or if they all look simmilar.
Digi
Fri 21/03/08 at 22:00
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Ok so what did you find frustrating then?
Tell us and we can try and do something about it. Not a bad representation of your main site though!
Fri 21/03/08 at 19:32
"Are you sure?"
Thought I would quickly knock something up this afternoon to see how all this 'instant site' stuff works ;¬)

www.hmmm.myfreeola.com

Got a bit frustrated with a few bits(!) but got there in the end. I had some trouble 'sorting out' the logo banner options before things worked as I liked.

My advice to others is to experiment with all the options to see how things hang together - I'm no expert, but am happy to help where I can.

Please feel free to add your 'instant site' to this thread...
Tue 26/02/08 at 15:28
"Are you sure?"
I see a Freeola Instant Site has just won a Customer Site award!
The first Instant Site to win I think - Congrats to them :¬)

Search Freeola Chat
Wed 20/02/08 at 17:43
Regular
My site is now live at www.bbssecurity.co.uk for anyone to see a site designed with Instant Site Web Designer. Hope you like it. Rob
Tue 19/02/08 at 17:59
"Are you sure?"
Hi Digi,
As I mentioned in my other post; if people have left the optional footer in place then you can search for sites:
Web site built using the Instant Site builder from Freeola.com

Search Freeola Chat
Tue 19/02/08 at 16:37
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Tue 19/02/08 at 11:31
Regular
Cheers Rob99fla
much appreciated looks good acctually you wouldnt really know that its not home built and done by templates - am liking what a see well done and thanks.
Digi
Tue 19/02/08 at 06:52
Regular
You are welcome to look at mine, made over the last few days. It should be live today on www.bbssecurity.co.uk. I have not used all the features yet but will add more as time goes on. Hope it helps. Rob
Mon 18/02/08 at 20:51
Regular
Are there any examples of these instant sites am curious to see what they look like and to see how differant the users are making them, or if they all look simmilar.
Digi

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.