GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wheres the 'F'?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/05/02 at 14:04
Regular
I don't know so someone tell why WWF got ride of the F and replaced it with an E? anyone?
Mon 13/05/02 at 18:21
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Did anyone see the WWF guy on Richard and Judy talking about illegal cavier and stuff, all the time showing off the WWF name. I suppose they deserve it because they registered the name first but surely it still causes confusion as the World Wrestling Federation was probably more well known than the World Wildlife Fund.

What this means is that Chris Jericho is the only man ever to lose the Undisputed World Wrestling Federation champion.
Mon 13/05/02 at 17:48
Regular
"One More Chance"
Does he really need 3 people to tell him the same answer? No he does not. He needs 4, so here I go :)

Because the WWE lost a court case against the World Wildlife Fund. They were forced to change their name.

Thanks Matt.
Mon 13/05/02 at 16:13
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
The 'F' was taken because the enitials WWF now belong to the World Wildlife Fund, and there couldn't be 2 WWFs, so the WWF changed to WWE.
Mon 13/05/02 at 14:08
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Because the WWE lost a court case against the World Wildlife Fund. They were forced to change their name.
Mon 13/05/02 at 14:07
Regular
"That's right!"
WWF (World Wildlife Fund) had an agreement with the WWF (wrestling) so they could use WWF in the US, but not outside of the US. Of course, Vince didn't, as we know, so they were forced to change it to WWFE here, but the WWF (wildlife) still weren't happy, so a judge ruled that WWF (wrestling) had to change everything

So now they're WWE
Mon 13/05/02 at 14:04
Regular
"Wants Superpowers!"
I don't know so someone tell why WWF got ride of the F and replaced it with an E? anyone?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.