GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The "I've been Cubed" Thread"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/05/02 at 20:55
Regular
If you've been cubed, rather than starting a whole new topic about it, post it in here. Say what games you got, what they're like, what the console's like etc.

I'll start by saying I got one with SA2B 2 days ago, and I'm getting Super MB tomorrow, and having SSb. Melee sent to me from GAD.
Sun 12/05/02 at 21:20
Regular
"Remember me?"
allardini wrote:
> I don't know why people say SA2B is rubbish. It rules! The only faults
> are the often irritating camera angles, and the fact that the levels
> where you control rouge or Knuckles are a bit boring. Otherwise, it's
> fantastic.

Yeah, I agree. The Knuckles and Rouge levels aren't the most riveting levels ever made, are they? And I also agree that Sonic Adventure 2 is amazing. I have it on the Dreamcast (I haven't bought into the wonders of Gamecube yet) and I'm considering purchasing Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, even if its' only differences from the Dreamcast version are the enhanced graphical touches here and there and the extra multiplayer modes.
Sun 12/05/02 at 21:18
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
And by the way, i hated the dreamcast controller, + I have Sonic Advance, + GC version has better graphics.
Sun 12/05/02 at 21:17
"+ suspicious minds"
i quite like the master emerald levels. cept for pumpkin hill, crap! has any one copmpleted dark story? how many shadow levels are there? i can only think of two. my chao's are taking ages to train up.
Sun 12/05/02 at 21:16
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Can't stand Star Wars games. Don't tell me this one's "different", because that style of gaming i just can't stand.
Sun 12/05/02 at 21:05
Regular
"bit of a brain"
you should have gotten rogue leader, it's much, much better (i had SA2 on the DC) i like gamecube
Sun 12/05/02 at 20:58
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
I don't know why people say SA2B is rubbish. It rules! The only faults are the often irritating camera angles, and the fact that the levels where you control rouge or Knuckles are a bit boring. Otherwise, it's fantastic.
Sun 12/05/02 at 20:55
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
If you've been cubed, rather than starting a whole new topic about it, post it in here. Say what games you got, what they're like, what the console's like etc.

I'll start by saying I got one with SA2B 2 days ago, and I'm getting Super MB tomorrow, and having SSb. Melee sent to me from GAD.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.