GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ian Walker"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/05/02 at 20:09
Regular
Well my mate said if you psoted a thread about Ian walker, asking if you like him or hate him he rekcons you will say you hate him so i put it ot the test. Do oyu hate or like hime?

Persnolly i think he is briallint cos i supoort Leicester ovcorse.
Sun 12/05/02 at 21:45
the one reason i hate Ian Walker is beccause, his hair is so greasy and it puts all the players off, therefore making Leicster cheaters. (but.....they still go down)
Sun 12/05/02 at 21:37
Regular
Well my mate said if you psoted a thread about Ian walker, asking if
you like him or hate him he rekcons you will say you hate him so i put
it ot the test. Do oyu hate or like hime? Persnolly i think he is briallint cos i supoort Leicester ovcorse.

!!TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH!!

Well, my mate said if you posted a thread about Ian walker, asking if
you like him or hate him, you would say you hate him. So, I put it to the test. Do you hate him or like him? Personally, I think he is brilliant, cos i support Leicester of course.
Sun 12/05/02 at 20:50
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
I think that he is a quality keeper but just very unlucky in that Neil Sullivan came and took his place at Spurs and that he had a naff team at Leicster.

P.S. were you in a hurry when you typed this?
Sun 12/05/02 at 20:09
Regular
"Bobba you"
Well my mate said if you psoted a thread about Ian walker, asking if you like him or hate him he rekcons you will say you hate him so i put it ot the test. Do oyu hate or like hime?

Persnolly i think he is briallint cos i supoort Leicester ovcorse.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.