GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is September gonna be the month of Gamecube gamin' heaven"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/05/02 at 19:47
Regular
Resident Evil
Dinosaur Planet
Eternal Darkness (I think)
Turok Evolution

4 BRILLIANT games I REALLY want to get and play, and there all coming out in the same month!

How am I gonna be able to afford em all?

Well luckily I'm getting Resi free from SR and as for the others... I'm gonna have to try and get a job in a games company over the summer me'sa thinks!

This was just a bit of a rant as I ain't been in the forum much recently!

Faaaaarrr too much work! But almost finished it ALL! YAY!

What other games are people looking forward to?

There the main Gamecube games I'm wanting!

There's still a few PS2 games I want to get :-
GTA3
FFX
and you know what!

But I'm gonna have to hold off buying games for a bit I think. I've bought LOADS over the past few months, and I want to try and finish some of em!

Can't wait till I get home and can finish off Shenmue 2 on me Dreamcast, FF9 on Playstation, loads of games on my N64 that I've bought! And then there's my new Gamecube to play on! Tempted myself with that earlier, because I was writing the controls to a game based around the Gamecube pad, so I got my pad out and was playing with it so that I can get the control method right. I REALLY want to play on my Cube now!!!

Well that's enough of a rant. Back to work!

:)
Sun 12/05/02 at 00:02
Regular
Pringle28 wrote:
we havent seen that
> many titles for gamecube yet.

It's been out for a week and there's already over 25 games available, I really don't know who you're getting this information from but whoever it is you should drag them out into the street and shoot them.
Sun 12/05/02 at 01:29
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
We all know that rare has a couple of secret games up its corporate sleeve and with namco and co. signing deals all the time and with E3 coming up I can guarantee lots of unscheduled releases in the next two months remember the surprise that rare gave us with the unexpected release of Diddy Kong Rac. in the good old N64 days????
Sun 12/05/02 at 07:46
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
tigamilla wrote:
> We all know that rare has a couple of secret games up its corporate
> sleeve and with namco and co. signing deals all the time and with E3
> coming up I can guarantee lots of unscheduled releases in the next two
> months remember the surprise that rare gave us with the unexpected
> release of Diddy Kong Rac. in the good old N64 days????

Any this years secret is that they're gonna be going multiplatform!

:o
Sun 12/05/02 at 09:39
Pringle28 wrote:
>iwonder if there will be atleast 25
> games out by the end of the year.

nintendo have said that there will be at least 50 games out by the end of the summer :P
Sun 12/05/02 at 10:53
Regular
"Long time no see!"
It look like a great month for GameCube games, and i'll thankfully have enough money to get what I want in that month.
But there could be a period next year that's even better!

After all, we're still waiting for the new Zelda, Mario Kart, and the Ocarina of Time re-make!
Sun 12/05/02 at 11:07
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> There's already over 25 games out for Cube and there's tons of game
> coming out in next few months just not many major releases. There's
> gonna be at least 50 games by Summer. Titles like
>
> Dark Summit
> Sega Soccer Slam
> SSX Tricky
> James bond: Agent Under Fire
> Spy hunter
> 16 wheeler Pro Trucker
> NBA Street
> Spiderman 2
>
> and feck loads more

and none of those games ^^^ interest me. I want Starfox adventures. And cant wait for SSBM and Mario Kart.
Sun 12/05/02 at 11:34
Regular
Cooky Said:
> Any this years secret is that they're gonna be going multiplatform!
>
> :o

In the words of RARE: Cobblers!

Now on for September, the release of Resident Evil is scheduled for a September 13th release, the release of Turok Evolution is in September, no one can be sure if Vexx will be september or october, Starfox yeah probably as it is a RARE game and the american/uk release for their games are often quicker. Eternal Darkness well I'm putting money on Halloween.

Now there is one other game that hasn't got a release date yet, Mario Sunshine yes Nintendo said they'd bring it out in the last quater but now they're saying even earlier like the end of summer, aka September.

Please be aware that September is one of those launch months, one i don't honestly understand.

November-December early January see's major Christmas releases.

Easter - major games appear here

September - doesn't make any sense but fair enough.
Sun 12/05/02 at 11:39
Regular
Cooky wrote:
> Resident Evil
> Dinosaur Planet
> Eternal Darkness (I think)
> Turok Evolution

I'm not interested in any of those games
Sun 12/05/02 at 14:47
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Dino Planet doesn't interest you...?!?

Get out of my sight...

:D
Sun 12/05/02 at 15:27
Regular
"bit of a brain"
i don't think that anyone should worry about struggling with which game to buy, as Rare are notorious for letting release dates slip, and most likely dinosaur planet will be out for christmas. but all the games that are coming out between now and then are just fillers, without one spectacular game among them. still, i want zelda OOT remake NOW. how hard can it be to put new graphics on an old gaem.
(i have to admit i know nothing about coding games or how long anything takes to do in this area)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.