GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is September gonna be the month of Gamecube gamin' heaven"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/05/02 at 19:47
Regular
Resident Evil
Dinosaur Planet
Eternal Darkness (I think)
Turok Evolution

4 BRILLIANT games I REALLY want to get and play, and there all coming out in the same month!

How am I gonna be able to afford em all?

Well luckily I'm getting Resi free from SR and as for the others... I'm gonna have to try and get a job in a games company over the summer me'sa thinks!

This was just a bit of a rant as I ain't been in the forum much recently!

Faaaaarrr too much work! But almost finished it ALL! YAY!

What other games are people looking forward to?

There the main Gamecube games I'm wanting!

There's still a few PS2 games I want to get :-
GTA3
FFX
and you know what!

But I'm gonna have to hold off buying games for a bit I think. I've bought LOADS over the past few months, and I want to try and finish some of em!

Can't wait till I get home and can finish off Shenmue 2 on me Dreamcast, FF9 on Playstation, loads of games on my N64 that I've bought! And then there's my new Gamecube to play on! Tempted myself with that earlier, because I was writing the controls to a game based around the Gamecube pad, so I got my pad out and was playing with it so that I can get the control method right. I REALLY want to play on my Cube now!!!

Well that's enough of a rant. Back to work!

:)
Tue 14/05/02 at 11:29
Cooky wrote:
> Resident Evil
> Dinosaur Planet
> Eternal Darkness (I think)
> Turok Evolution
>
> 4 BRILLIANT games I REALLY want to get and play, and there all coming
> out in the same month!

You forgot to mention that Soul Calibur 2 is going to be released in September. The greatest beat em up of all time. It may be multi-format but we Gamecube owners will have the most comfortable gaming experience with our ergonomically designed control pad. SOUL CALIBUR 2!!!!!
Mon 13/05/02 at 16:37
Regular
"Long time no see!"
What are the odds that 'Perfect Dark Zero' will be ontop of Joe Dark's list! ;D
Mon 13/05/02 at 16:32
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Joe Dark wrote:
> Cooky wrote:
> Resident Evil
> Dinosaur Planet
> Eternal Darkness (I think)
> Turok Evolution
>
> I'm not interested in any of those games

Then what games DO you want???

:)
Mon 13/05/02 at 15:50
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Dinosaur Planet, Resi Evil and Turok Evo seem like 'must haves' for me, but i'm not too sure about Eternal Darkness as I first of all heard some bad things about it, but more recently i've heard it's actually a lot better. So maybe i'll get it pre-owned or something?

And as for Perfect Dark Zero and all other FPS's, i'll still get them, even though I suck at the Solo Missions of FPS's and haven't even completed the original PD game.
I still enjoy them, and they're great for massive 4-player games.

I also expect to pick up the likes of Mario Sunshine, Zelda, Wario World, Mario Kart, Mario Tennis, Die Hard, and many others during the next 12 months!
Mon 13/05/02 at 01:10
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
The Game im waiting for is the next perfect dark game
Mon 13/05/02 at 01:08
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
I hate the Turok series, but the resi evil game and eternal darkness are what Im REALLY waiting for
Sun 12/05/02 at 21:31
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
whatever month Starfox comes out is my GC month of gaming.
Sun 12/05/02 at 20:30
Regular
"bit of a brain"
pikmin doesn't count, as it's already out in japan ect.. and only turok is coming out between now and september, because no one hits there predicted release dates. especially not rare or nintendo
Sun 12/05/02 at 20:24
Regular
thegerrid wrote:
> i don't think that anyone should worry about struggling with which
> game to buy, as Rare are notorious for letting release dates slip, and
> most likely dinosaur planet will be out for christmas. WRONG WRONG WRONG the Game has already been delayed several months.

Resident evil, Turok, Mario, Starfox, Eternal Darkness and Pikmin are far from shelf fillers.
Sun 12/05/02 at 18:19
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I'm pretty sure Turok Evolution is being primarily developed for the GameCube and then being ported over to X-Box and PS2. Either way, the GC version will be better than the PS2 version thanks to the 4 holes in the front of the machine.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.